Government Shutdown

I have a start date of 10/13/19, should I be worried about a govt shutdown delaying my start date? Sorry, not too familiar with these matters yet.

I have a start date of 10/13/19, should I be worried about a govt shutdown delaying my start date? Sorry, not too familiar with these matters yet.
I'd say not yet they have until the 30th to fund a stopgap...til Nov 21. The pieces are in place and could go either way at this point

I’m at the academy now. Our class was supposed to eval Thursday/Friday this week and place Monday morning, but because of technical issues in the lab, our evals got pushed back to Mon/Tue next week. I know a shutdown sucks everybody, but the thought of it starting literally as you’re halfway through your evals is pretty petrifying tbh.

I was at the academy during the last shutdown. We got back pay for the entirety of the shutdown. Granted this didn't include any per diem but it was better than nothing. Most housing providers also let students stay and we just had to pay for utilities.

I’m at the academy now. Our class was supposed to eval Thursday/Friday this week and place Monday morning, but because of technical issues in the lab, our evals got pushed back to Mon/Tue next week. I know a shutdown sucks everybody, but the thought of it starting literally as you’re halfway through your evals is pretty petrifying tbh.

Your class would be 100% pass. Think of all the refresher scenarios you’d get to do. You’d end up with double the practice of anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom