Government Shutdown

My PP04 pay stub has all the missing diffs and OT from PP01 and PP02, but none from PP04! And my leave totals are seriously wrong, and according to my facility's secretary, they're not even allowed to edit that yet
Same here. I’m missing 16 hours of OT and a holiday from PP04

it should show as separate deductions. IE if it was 250/pp, when it caught up it would show 250x2 not 500.
My TSP matching is 132.67.
That has been paid on this current check, and last. Not on PP1 or 2.
So this check shows current 132.67 and YTD 265.34. I thought it was supposed to be fixed this pay period.
Maybe they fix everything by PP5. Of course with a retroactive pay raise it's gonna get even more screwed up.

Anyone else waiting on an RTF date? ATM keeps saying they’re still trying to get the people who were already scheduled a date rescheduled. Has anyone here who didn’t have a date before the shutdown gotten an RTF spot?

Anyone else waiting on an RTF date? ATM keeps saying they’re still trying to get the people who were already scheduled a date rescheduled. Has anyone here who didn’t have a date before the shutdown gotten an RTF spot?
A guy in my facility was supposed to go Jan 3rd obviously was canceled due to the shutdown. He's been rescheduled for April 20th-ish time frame.

I’m in the same boat. Certified on local during the shutdown. Still waiting for an official date. I got a list last week and ranked them so hopefully find out on Monday.

Did anyone get a letter from the US Dept of the Interior saying they were OVER PAID?!

It wa hard keeping up but I believe I was paid as I should have been so they are saying I was overpaid by $497.58 Anyone else?

Did anyone get a letter from the US Dept of the Interior saying they were OVER PAID?!

It wa hard keeping up but I believe I was paid as I should have been so they are saying I was overpaid by $497.58 Anyone else?

There were a few at my facility that received the letter as well. Our facrep was told he was overpaid $400+

I got one for $300 and some change. Ridiculous!!!!!

Everyone that got one at my facility including myself was supposedly paid for a holiday that we didn't work. After looking into the allegation DOI was wrong. We all had sun mon off and the holiday in question was for Xmas eve in lieu of which would have been the preceeding sat.

If everyone remembers they did the Tand A's early due to the shutdown which in turn caused a coding issue. Mgmt on our side had to make a correction to the time card and everything was solved or so we were told.

Everyone that got one at my facility including myself was supposedly paid for a holiday that we didn't work. After looking into the allegation DOI was wrong. We all had sun mon off and the holiday in question was for Xmas eve in lieu of which would have been the preceeding sat.

If everyone remembers they did the Tand A's early due to the shutdown which in turn caused a coding issue. Mgmt on our side had to make a correction to the time card and everything was solved or so we were told.
Exactly my situation.

So then we do owe this bill? This is just ridiculous.
We were told no... Just have management submit the correction and everything will be fine. If you're really still worried about it as per the contract you can file for a waiver of overpayment and have them do an investigation into your time card

Last edited:
I got an overpayment notice a couple weeks ago for $300 and change of holiday pay AND now another one today in the mail for another $300 of regular pay...this is crazy

Last edited:

Yes, says I owe for 10 hours of OT pay. I also believe that my pay has been correct.

I got the same indebtedness letter and was also charged on my most current LES the amount owed. I had Sunday/Monday RDOs last year as well.

Long story short: I (as well as you all) will be reimbursed for the money we apparently “owed”. Should be the next pay period where the money is restored. Fret not.

Back
Top Bottom