Government Shutdown

Navy Federal pays on Fridays.
Did you have to ask them for this? I always see the “pending deposit“ in my Navy Fed but never thought about asking to have it made available.

I budget using an “aged money“ principle so it won’t really matter but I didn’t know they did this except for military pay.

Did you have to ask them for this? I always see the “pending deposit“ in my Navy Fed but never thought about asking to have it made available.

I budget using an “aged money“ principle so it won’t really matter but I didn’t know they did this except for military pay.
I never asked for it, just how it happened. I’m not sure if it’s something special. Figured it just carried over from the early pay from active duty.?‍♂️

Not sure if mine carried over from the military as well, but I bank with First Command and I get mine on Fridays. LES available Thursdays at noon, paycheck pending/available Friday morning, then shows in at midnight Friday into Sat.

Good luck everybody.

So if they only do another CR to keep us funded what does that mean for the January raise? Is it 1% or something different? And then if they pass a new spending bill in January and Biden bumps up the federal pay raise would we retroactively get it or be waiting until next year for it to kick in?

So if they only do another CR to keep us funded what does that mean for the January raise? Is it 1% or something different? And then if they pass a new spending bill in January and Biden bumps up the federal pay raise would we retroactively get it or be waiting until next year for it to kick in?
A little out of my element here but I believe the CR would keep us at the same level, and any federal COLA in the FY21 spending bills would be effective January 1st (or the first pay period or whatever)—we'd get it retroactively if the bills weren't passed before then.

A little out of my element here but I believe the CR would keep us at the same level, and any federal COLA in the FY21 spending bills would be effective January 1st (or the first pay period or whatever)—we'd get it retroactively if the bills weren't passed before then.
I think the President can give us a raise on his own without congress but congress can also put raises in funding bills. All(or most) of our raises the last 4 years have been from congress since trump hates us.

Don't worry, the fucks in GA will continue unhindered. Hell they'll come even more out of the woodwork if fuel prices slip again.

fuel prices are ridiculous right now. Hell I know of 2 airports that are/were out of 100LL. It was $4 and change a gallon here a few months ago and it’s over $6 now

That or they’re mad that Valhalla looks like shit compared to Odyssey

Is that the new Assassin's Creed? I just couldnt ever get into that franchise...I hated the gameplay

Yeah, and I’m the same way. I’ve never played one to the end. Haven’t tried anything since 3 though.

Red Dead 2 looks better than the new AC game

You boys in the wrong thread again
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Back
Top Bottom