GS question

turbo117

Hey everyone! New to the forums here. Prior Navy ATC at Lemoore. I'm applying to some DOD jobs on USA Jobs and I'm unsure of which GS I qualify for. Here are my previous qualifications:
2 CTOs (San Nicolas Island - Navy/Danbury Tower - Contract Midwest)
1 Radar Final Control (Lemoore)
2 FWS (San Nicolas Island - Navy/Danbury Tower - Contract Midwest)
Ground
Flight Planning
Clearance Delivery
Flight Data

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. I've applied to GS 9/10s that have referred me to hiring managers, but an 11 said I was tentatively qualified, but not referred.

Thank you.

I had two CTOs (Mil & Contract) and was hired into a GS12 position. I do have a VA rating too which makes me more eligible than someone without one but I think having 5 years experience and 2 CTOs make you eligible for at least GS11, most 12s include approach duties, you could still get hired (like I did) without approach but it’s much harder.

I had two CTOs (Mil & Contract) and was hired into a GS12 position. I do have a VA rating too which makes me more eligible than someone without one but I think having 5 years experience and 2 CTOs make you eligible for at least GS11, most 12s include approach duties, you could still get hired (like I did) without approach but it’s much harder.
Thanks for the quick reply. You're answer is very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom