AT-SA Job Test Prep

JobTestPrep ATSA Software 1

No permission to buy ($89.00)

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Edit: I asked if they would give the users here a discount, and they agreed!

Use a pointsixtyfive affiliate link and the coupon code atsa10 at checkout for a 10% discount on the purchase.

Arbel_JTP is a representative from JobTestPrep which sells ATSA practice testing software. He's here to answer questions you may have and respond to feedback.

pointsixtyfive is part of the jobtestprep.com affiliate program. If you plan to purchase the software, please consider using a link from this site. Thank you, and thanks to Arbel for making yourself available to the users of the site.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

The FAA ATC hiring process can be very lengthy and some candidates wait up to two years from the application till the start of the academy.
Aside from the ATSA test, you’ll have to pass several stages, including an MMPI test, a drug screening, a security clearance, and more.

Regarding the ATSA test, you’ve turned to the right place. The Air Traffic Skills Assessment is about 3.5 hours long and contains 7 subtests. In our prep you’ll find great tools for all ATSA’s 7 sections:
  1. Memory Game 1 - Numbers and Differences
  2. Memory Game 2 – Variables
  3. Spatial/Visual Relationship
  4. ATC Simulation - Collision Avoidance and Math
  5. Word Problems - Logical Reasoning
  6. Personality Test
  7. Reading Comprehension
In the past year, we’ve perfected our preparation, adding new interactive, gamified tests for the ATC sim (the famous radar) and the memory games.
Every year hundreds of candidates use our preparation, and the feedback is really good.

I have to also add that the ATSA test prep is one of the most important projects I have been working on in the past three years. I know it inside and out and it is very close to my heart.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, of course. If you used our course and have any feedback you'd like to share, please do.

Good luck!
Arbel

Is this like a NatPro?
If I understand correctly, NATPro (National Air Traffic Professionalism), is a sort of mind game done while working as an Air Traffic Controller for the FAA. It is meant to keep you sharp and cognitively ready.
However, JobTestPrep's ATSA Test Preparation is tailored to help you score high on the ATSA, getting you a step closer to the academy.
The practice tests are not meant to just sharpen your mind like the NATPro, it is really meant to help you ace the test.
I hope this is clear.

I asked if they would give the users here a discount, and they agreed ?
Use a pointsixtyfive affiliate link and the coupon code atsa10 at checkout for a 10% discount on the purchase.

maui youre welcome GIF

Arbel_JTP and JobTestPrep have extended their discount offer to us again for the upcoming ATSA testing. Please see the first post for info if you’re interested.

Can we download to use on the web and multiple platforms (iOS and android) or are you limited to only one? Thank you so much for taking care of us.

Wow this stuff is difficult at first. Glad my first time won't be the "real deal".

For this of you wondering-yes this does give you an advantage. Programs like this have been around since that ugly green book with a CD. If users are vouching it's worth it-disclaimer: I am not familiar with this specific one but if you want the #greatestjobintheworld take the chance

You’ll never be able to pass things like the math so don’t get too worried
Yeah, the radar sim while solving math problems was wild. Memory games were pretty good too, I think when I saw them on YouTube I assumed they would not be as difficult, but they definitely stress the mind out over time.

Can we download to use on the web and multiple platforms (iOS and android) or are you limited to only one? Thank you so much for taking care of us.
You could access the ATSA Test Prep online when using either IOS or android (preferably on laptops and computers as in the actual test). We've had many customers using Mac with no issues.

Thank God I took this test on its first year so I didn't have to compete with people who practiced lol. Bet I wouldn't even get selected now and I'm cpc at a Z lol

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have just updated our ATC Test Prep according to our beloved customers' feedback.
The collision simulation and memory game (Numbers and Differences) now simulate the exact format and timing as in the current ATSA test, so you can improve your accuracy and speed while getting used to the same keys and timing as in the actual test. We have also added two more logical reasoning practice tests since these tend to be one of the most difficult ATSA subtests.

You are welcome to get more details and purchase the ATSA Prep Pack with a 10% discount using the link above.
As usual, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best of Luck!
Arbel

With the opening of the all sources bid today, that means it's almost time for ATSA season. Arbel_JTP asked me to remind anyone with questions or comments about their software to feel free to post here and someone from the company will reply.

Good luck!

Arbel, I am a retired ATC, Worked at the academy, I have referred many to your study guide,
However your last web update font is unreadable.
Have you also changed your Study guide to this font? I am waiting for a response before ordering.
If so, I will be looking elsewhere, too bad because you put out a quality product.

Arbel, I am a retired ATC, Worked at the academy, I have referred many to your study guide,
However your last web update font is unreadable.
Have you also changed your Study guide to this font? I am waiting for a response before ordering.
If so, I will be looking elsewhere, too bad because you put out a quality product.

Hi,
We have not changed the design of our study guides, we only updated the practice materials' content to more closely replicate the '23 ATSA test. I appreciate your feedback and will look into the site's design and readability.

Hi,
We have not changed the design of our study guides, we only updated the practice materials' content to more closely replicate the '23 ATSA test. I appreciate your feedback and will look into the site's design and readability.
I used the software to prepare for the ATSA. My honest opinion is that it was great. The test prep had everything the actual ATSA had just with a slight change in deign/presentation. I was well prepared and scored (BQ) back in November of last year. Worth the small investment!

I have referred this guide to 5 students, all 5 were hired and passed the academy,
Great study guide, I guess Im just a Boomer that has a hard time reading the Cursive style font,
but I had to copy and paste the font into a word doc so that I could interpret the web site.
I was worried that the study guide would be unusable, but its clear that this is not the case.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom