June pay raise?

We don’t really get 2 raises a year. Our NATCA negotiated raise is 1.6% on top of the federal raise. So all our contract gets us is 1.6% a year. The January raise is a government wide raise that has nothing to do with NATCA. We just happen to get the NATCA portion 6 months later for whatever reason
Quote the grumpy guy ?

Certifying is an achievement, it’s an incentive, and it rewards you with a huge pay raise. Are we really that entitled that we’re complaining about not carrying over our NATCA negotiated June pay raises?

NATCA loved promoting things that every fed employee gets. Like paid time off for baby
But they had to fight to get us included! After failing to realize initially that we weren’t. Figured with those massive salaries Paul and Daddy Dean pulled in they would’ve been in the loop before putting out a premature celebratory email

Certifying is an achievement, it’s an incentive, and it rewards you with a huge pay raise. Are we really that entitled that we’re complaining about not carrying over our NATCA negotiated June pay raises?
As someone who was 20 hours from CPC when Covid hit and wasn’t allowed to train, yes.

Trainee #1 is shit hot and CPC’s in 2 years.

Trainee #2 spends all day complaining on .65 and takes 5 years to CPC.

Who deserves to make more?

The raises when you cert are way bigger anyways you just shouldn’t lose your longevity raise

As someone who was 20 hours from CPC when Covid hit and wasn’t allowed to train, yes.
I certified under the white book. At my facility everyone who certified from 2006-2013 has the same base pay. That’s life, we can complain about every nickel and dime or be happy we’re making good money.

I certified under the white book. At my facility everyone who certified from 2006-2013 has the same base pay. That’s life, we can complain about every nickel and dime or be happy we’re making good money.
What if complaining makes you happy?

Or trainee 2 has dickhead trainers that refuse to recommend someone so they run out the hours to certify. But that's never happened. Or trainee 2 has a supe on leave the couple days a week he lines up with him. But that never happens.

You keep kissing the FAAs ass. Pathetic how many of you think controllers don't deserve more. It's a pretty simple concept, if you're in the agency when the raise hits you should keep it regardless of transfer, promotion, etc.

Can't wait for most of you boomers to get out of the agency.

Or trainee 2 has dickhead trainers that refuse to recommend someone so they run out the hours to certify. But that's never happened. Or trainee 2 has a supe on leave the couple days a week he lines up with him. But that never happens.

You keep kissing the FAAs ass. Pathetic how many of you think controllers don't deserve more. It's a pretty simple concept, if you're in the agency when the raise hits you should keep it regardless of transfer, promotion, etc.

Bro they are all maxed out why would they care?

As much as I think boomers ruined the world, there are pieces of shit in every age group who fuck with your career and who do absolutely
Nothing except show up and bitch about how they didn’t get theirs or how they need to get every penny. So let’s stop pretending there isn’t some entitled little shit head military fuck who only sat in a tower in Alabama and hardly “serves his country” and now at his first FAA facility who doesn’t just love to watch the world Burn. Thee FAA fucks up plenty but so does the work force.

2 years? Who the hell drags their feet for that long?
*laughs in Superstar controller*

Thr supervisor can authorize another supervisor to do a cert ride of they've got leave...

Thr supervisor can authorize another supervisor to do a cert ride of they've got leave...
I've yet to see this happen. Every supervisor refuses to watch another supes trainees. I've even seen the OM say no to doing this. This has happened at two facilities and probably common at others.

Just like anyone can recommend certification but if it's not one of your trainers it's worthless.

I've yet to see this happen. Every supervisor refuses to watch another supes trainees. I've even seen the OM say no to doing this. This has happened at two facilities and probably common at others.

Just like anyone can recommend certification but if it's not one of your trainers it's worthless.
I’ve seen the opposite. Sup goes on RDO or leave and another sup swoops in for the checkride!

Back
Top Bottom