June raise

I believe you would have had to be certified the day before the raise took effect.

Pay raise was in effect June 5th.

You would have needed to be certified on or before June 4 to be eligible for the full raise. Otherwise it is based on previous salary.

June 4th bro

That’s how it is man. You need to be certified before the pay period to get the raise.

you needed to be certed on june 4th. It sucks , but there's no way around it. The raise went into effect on the 5th

I felt like I was losing my mind because every time I clicked on this post I was reading the same information being posted over and over again

I felt like I was losing my mind because every time I clicked on this post I was reading the same information being posted over and over again
Maybe we are just really good trainers and are used to helping people learn by repetition. ??‍♂️

You will see some backpay on your next check for the last 4 days of previous pay period.
Shit I don’t even care about the back pay days. I just cared about the 1.6 on that raise but whatever. Love this agency, someone who certified a week before me makes more money than me. Cool

I’d love to hear your recommendation. When should the 1.6% take effect instead of a specific day?

As 32andBelow said, it should always be added to your base pay no matter when you certify. As long as you were in the agency June 1st you should get it. Maybe the union has fought for that, maybe they havent. Most old controllers dont probably care at this point but why should a raise be erased by certifying? You spend 2 years at some up/down or 3-4 years maybe more at a center, get several raises, certify and now those raises are completely erased. That's just dumb.

I’d love to hear your recommendation. When should the 1.6% take effect instead of a specific day?
This right here.
As 32andBelow said, it should always be added to your base pay no matter when you certify. As long as you were in the agency June 1st you should get it. Maybe the union has fought for that, maybe they havent. Most old controllers dont probably care at this point but why should a raise be erased by certifying? You spend 2 years at some up/down or 3-4 years maybe more at a center, get several raises, certify and now those raises are completely erased. That's just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom