March (Q2) 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally after they choose a date they announce it and give a month or so to allow people to get their paperwork in. Hopefully it is March 2 though. Any info about the temporary rules staying or being removed?

Normally after they choose a date they announce it and give a month or so to allow people to get their paperwork in. Hopefully it is March 2 though. Any info about the temporary rules staying or being removed?
Didn’t se any of that. Just the timeline. Submissions Are due Jan 31

I saw the same thing March 2nd. Due date Jan 31st.

Reactions: TS
March 2, 2020
31 January
– ERR submission deadline
7 February – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed/Last day for facility SWB input
12 February – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Weekly PPT)
13 February - NCEPT data executed
14 February – HR resume upload begins
20 February – HR resume upload complete
21 February – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
27 February – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
28 February – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
2 March – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

March 2, 2020
31 January
– ERR submission deadline
7 February – HR Staffing Workbook entries completed/Last day for facility SWB input
12 February – Facility Priority Placement Tool (Weekly PPT)
13 February - NCEPT data executed
14 February – HR resume upload begins
20 February – HR resume upload complete
21 February – Manager Ranking List published (Opened)
27 February – Manager Rankings completed (Closed)
28 February – P21 prepares data for NCEPT board
2 March – NCEPT convenes/adjourns
Is this confirmed? I do not see anything on KSN.

Is this confirmed? I do not see anything on KSN.

It dropped last night after business hours so I doubt its gonna be on KSN until next week. Hopefully early since the deadline is Friday. /shrug

So does the manager have between the 21st and the 27th to make their rankings? Trying to visit a facility on the 22nd.

So does the manager have between the 21st and the 27th to make their rankings? Trying to visit a facility on the 22nd.

that’s a good move. Hey, how about I buy lunch while you guys do these rankings, also have you seen my PAC donations.... hahaha

that’s a good move. Hey, how about I buy lunch while you guys do these rankings, also have you seen my PAC donations.... hahaha
I wanted to go the next week but that wouldn't work for obvious reasons now.

Just wondering how most people set up a visit to a facility. Do you call or e-mail and to who? If you call do you specifically ask to talk to the ATM or FacRep? Do they just show you around or do they ask you some specific questions during a tour?

Just wondering how most people set up a visit to a facility. Do you call or e-mail and to who? If you call do you specifically ask to talk to the ATM or FacRep? Do they just show you around or do they ask you some specific questions during a tour?
I try to call the facrep first and if I can't reach them I try the ATM. The few places I've toured they showed me the entire facility then let me hang out in the cab or radar room until I wanted to leave.

I try to call the facrep first and if I can't reach them I try the ATM. The few places I've toured they showed me the entire facility then let me hang out in the cab or radar room until I wanted to leave.

This. I have the rep and ATMs info so I'm reaching out to both. Figure it's probably most respectful to make management and natca aware of my plans and then let them decide how they want to handle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom