Medical Marijuana Card from California

A

Atccanidate42

I obtained a medical marijuana card from California online a few months ago but never really used it. My question is would they be able to see or dig up that I obtained a medical marijuana card? Or would they only know that if I told them? Also how do they obtain medical records? Is it only what I provide them with or is there some sort of database for that from which they obtain my medical information?

Let me preface this by saying I don't have a card nor partake in 420 activities. The systems do not talk to each other. Hell I have a friend that has a MMJ card and passed a background check for a CCW even though it's a disqualifying factor.

I also have quite a few friends that work at the VA that all have their card and partake regularly. Obviously they don't have to meet our medical standards but they are still gov employees.

I would just keep it on the dl but I don't know why you'd even risk anything by applying.

Let me preface this by saying I don't have a card nor partake in 420 activities. The systems do not talk to each other. Hell I have a friend that has a MMJ card and passed a background check for a CCW even though it's a disqualifying factor.

I also have quite a few friends that work at the VA that all have their card and partake regularly. Obviously they don't have to meet our medical standards but they are still gov employees.

I would just keep it on the dl but I don't know why you'd even risk anything by applying.
Yea I 100% regret getting that stupid card… thanks for your insight and not being an ass lol

Yea I 100% regret getting that stupid card… thanks for your insight and not being an ass lol
I highly doubt they can pull any medical records that you don’t notify them of. You aren’t a federal employee at this moment either. I would just stay away from that to be safe from here on.

Oh wow, this is a sticky icky situation.
Best Friends Love GIF by Target

I obtained a medical marijuana card from California online a few months ago but never really used it.
You just lost all credibility right there. It’s a simple yes/no question… there are no buts. “Have you ever consumed or used marijuana or substances containing THC?” If it’s yes, then you are ineligible for federal employment, state laws do not apply. CBD products also contain traces of THC, so those are barred as well.

You just lost all credibility right there. It’s a simple yes/no question… there are no buts. “Have you ever consumed or used marijuana or substances containing THC?” If it’s yes, then you are ineligible for federal employment, state laws do not apply. CBD products also contain traces of THC, so those are barred as well.
…just say no.

i swear some of the personalities on this website wish they worked for the DOD the way they talk to people.

i wouldn't recommend disclosing any casual use, because unless there was a recorded incident (ie: court records) that would implicate you, there's no way the feds would know. also HIPAA is pretty air tight. as i seem to recall, they don't ask if you have a card, just if you've partaken in the last seven years.

Are we just ignoring the fact that OP got a MMJ card in a state with legal weed
The taxes charged are less because it's considered medicine. Additionally some states take out of state cards which would make it easier to obtain if you are traveling.

Also there are usually limits, 100mg in a bag of edibles 10mg a puck, 10 in a bag whereas with a card you can get a 100+mg puck and try to be like Joey Diaz and get totally smacked.

Back
Top Bottom