Job Listing MIANG AGR 1C1X1 ATC Job Announcement

The post is about an open job listing or offer

MICRTC

The following Air AGR Announcement 22-103 located at CRTC Alpena, MI has been posted to our website.

Job Title: Air Traffic Controller

Link to Job: (PA office will publish it to our website)

NGB Link: https://intelshare.intelink.gov/sites/ngbhr/careers/SitePages/State-Unit Vacancies.aspx

Make sure that the NGB34-1 is signed and dated. If using NGB 34-1 dated 20131111, please include any yes answers from section IV except for number 9 and 17 on the continuation section V. If using a previous version include any yes answers except for numbers 9 and 10 on a separate sheet of paper. Due to personal identifiable information (PII) concerns contained within FTNGDCD packets, we are requesting that all applications for FTNGDCD positions omit their home of record and social security number upon submission.

Please make the widest distribution possible.

Thank you.

//SIGNED//
STEPHANIE D. BAGLEY, MSgt, MI ANG
Air AGR Manager
JFHQ/HRO
DSN: 623-9715
Commercial: (517) 481-7715

Attachments

• 22-103.pdf
    199 KB · Views: 59
“TOUR LENGTH : INITIAL TOUR FOUR YEARS / CONTINUATION TOUR SIX YEARS” along with a reduction in grade, going to be a hard sell especially with another experienced bid coming out next month.

“TOUR LENGTH : INITIAL TOUR FOUR YEARS / CONTINUATION TOUR SIX YEARS” along with a reduction in grade, going to be a hard sell especially with another experienced bid coming out next month.
You aren't tied to the tour length of 4 years. I just ended an AGR tour that I had started July 2022 that was the same. Possible it could be different but mine read the same way

AGR orders are way more flexible than regular Air Force active duty. They're basically Title 32 gigs (as far as flexibility goes), but they like to serve up the AGR orders instead because it saves them money.

Alpena CRTC ATCT / RAPCON has published hours Mon-Fri 0800-1600. Flexes in the summer to cover extended flying hours for a two week exercise. The installation has a non-deployable UTC, this location is great for stability with all the perks of active duty pay and entitlements. It is geographically situated in Northern Michigan in a small town of appx 30,000 people surrounded by lakes and forest. If you are an outdoorsman you would appreciate what the area can offer with hunting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling etc. If anyone has questions the ATM can be reached at 989-354-6324.

Alpena CRTC ATCT / RAPCON has published hours Mon-Fri 0800-1600. Flexes in the summer to cover extended flying hours for a two week exercise. The installation has a non-deployable UTC, this location is great for stability with all the perks of active duty pay and entitlements. It is geographically situated in Northern Michigan in a small town of appx 30,000 people surrounded by lakes and forest. If you are an outdoorsman you would appreciate what the area can offer with hunting, fishing, boating, snowmobiling etc. If anyone has questions the ATM can be reached at 989-354-6324.
Not that I am in a rush to Key West / love my 0630-1430 M-F but that schedule is still pretty dope. Any GS-12 slots? :D

Back
Top Bottom