Mick Devine - Am I Making Promises?

Not a fan of Mick, or any upper level establishment “leadership”, but what he’s saying here does make sense. There is zero excuse for why we didn’t try and renegotiate anything during perhaps the most union-friendly administration in the last several decades.

Not a fan of Mick, or any upper level establishment “leadership”, but what he’s saying here does make sense. There is zero excuse for why we didn’t try and renegotiate anything during perhaps the most union-friendly administration in the last several decades.
There’s zero excuse that once identified that they are paying ATC 4,5,6 less that they haven’t tried to fix it. Going on 8 years now and no attempt to fix it.

There’s zero excuse that once identified that they are paying ATC 4,5,6 less that they haven’t tried to fix it. Going on 8 years now and no attempt to fix it.
Only rational explanation: they don’t give a shit. NATCA’s been too busy fighting to get rid of Notice to Airmen and getting Rinaldi a fat consulting contract (after handing him a massive GoFundMe) vs. fighting for pay and other things people care about from a union.

Probably not the right thread to ask but just to summarize, the only confirmed candidates so far are: Santa, Daniels, and Justin Dailey for President and Devine or Helton for EVP?

him only talking about low level towers all the time doesn’t inspire confidence. What’s next? The flight service pay?
He's a politician, he's thinking about votes. There's different voting blocks and he's going after the many small facilities. If/when he gets voted in the odds are high he will forget about them for the most part. The same thing normal politicians do.

him only talking about low level towers all the time doesn’t inspire confidence. What’s next? The flight service pay?
If you were getting paid less and they calculated the bands wrong for you, you’d be bitching too.
But besides that all need a raise and who’s going to be the one to make it happen. I don’t have confidence in Santa.
I think Daniels/Devine would be very interesting!

If you were getting paid less and they calculated the bands wrong for you, you’d be bitching too.
But besides that all need a raise and who’s going to be the one to make it happen. I don’t have confidence in Santa.
I think Daniels/Devine would be very interesting!
I don’t have a problem with talking about it. It’s just that’s all he’s talked about so it’s concerning to me who isn’t at a low level facility.

Back
Top Bottom