Mick Devine - Why Do I Keep Talking About GS Pay Scales?

You know what’s a joke to me? All these people coming on this forum posting a bunch of arguments with typos, poor grammar and little to no punctuation. I can’t take you folks seriously and I genuinely just stop reading what you’re saying. Get it together people, or go back to the basics like elementary school, for example. You’re all literally sounding exactly like the incompetent managers running these facilities nationwide. Just saying…

You know what’s a joke to me? All these people coming on this forum posting a bunch of arguments with typos, poor grammar and little to no punctuation. I can’t take you folks seriously and I genuinely just stop reading what you’re saying. Get it together people, or go back to the basics like elementary school, for example. You’re all literally sounding exactly like the incompetent managers running these facilities nationwide. Just saying…
Ok mick.

So typos are a big deal? Guess by that logic, you can’t take Mick seriously either. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_3527.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom