Mick Devine - Why Do I Keep Talking About GS Pay Scales?

He can take that stupid video and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Only reason he talking now is the election. Nice try Mick. We need you gone!!!!
It blows my mind that he pins the contract renewal on Jamal and Rinaldi and claims that he and Santa didn’t know anything about it and found out about it in the same email as every other member. Then he promoted it for two years until just recently.

It’s funny that Rich hasn’t made any videos since his straw poll he emailed to you dues payers. I guess he gave up already.

Nick will win in a landslide, but unfortunately the Mick and Haltom race will be much tighter.

PS - Mick is a 🤡

Not that I’d vote for him, but is there a reason LeBovidge isn’t running again? Seems odd someone would get to that level then just piece out after a single term. Now we’re stuck with the Heavyweight Training Rep of the World or the guy that wants to slash non-dues paying people’s tires to take his place.

Not that I’d vote for him, but is there a reason LeBovidge isn’t running again? Seems odd someone would get to that level then just piece out after a single term. Now we’re stuck with the Heavyweight Training Rep of the World or the guy that wants to slash non-dues paying people’s tires to take his place.
Aging out and made his IFECA connections to remain on the NATCA payroll and take “business trips” to the Bahamas for the rest of his life just like Trish Gilbert.

Mick’s videos alone have swayed me to vote for Jamal. This dude reeks of deception, manipulation, and rat fuckery. He states what the problems are but offers no solutions. Our pay has been a point of contention for years yet nothing has been done to address it.

“Oh shit, elections are nearing. I better tell the BUE’s what they want to hear so I can continue to fuck off and get another few year vacation!”

Mick’s videos alone have swayed me to vote for Jamal. This dude reeks of deception, manipulation, and rat fuckery. He states what the problems are but offers no solutions. Our pay has been a point of contention for years yet nothing has been done to address it.

“Oh shit, elections are nearing. I better tell the BUE’s what they want to hear so I can continue to fuck off and get another few year vacation!”
The dude has been an ARVP or a RVP for 7 years, but acts like he’s not part of the establishment that’s caused of these problems he’s complaining about.

He’s retiring, forced out.

Didn’t realize he was that old. Dude cruised in a cushy national position for his last few years and accomplished literally nothing while there. I’m sure that’s the game Mick is trying to play as well.
He’s actually a really nice guy but can’t speak on anything else.

He’s actually a really nice guy but can’t speak on anything else.
Mick or Andrew? I’ve heard decent things about LeBovidge too, only spoke to him personally once, just literally haven’t heard of a single thing he’s done since taking the #2 spot. To be fair, the same can be said about Santa. They’re literally just there.

Andrew was my FACREP for years. He's extremely smart, if quiet. His hobby horse has always been controller mental health resources (which if you've noticed, despite its faults, NATCA has been pushing the FAA pretty hard on this lately). I wish him well in his retirement.

Back
Top Bottom