MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

semperfly

My process so far
MMPI: 2/27/19
Notified of Tier 2: 4/2/19
“Official” Tier 2 notification: 5/13/19
Release form: 5/28/19
Appointment scheduled: 6/7/19
I'm assuming an email from Clayton asking for military records is not considered the "official" notification.
What does an official tier 2 notification consist of?

flymke

Trusted Contributor
I'm assuming an email from Clayton asking for military records is not considered the "official" notification.
What does an official tier 2 notification consist of?
In my case it was an email from Hope saying I will require tier 2. In the email she asked for my current city to find a doc nearby.

Dpacheco

Trusted Contributor
Keeping everyone posted. Just scheduled my tier 2 evaluation for 6/10. Doc said its gonna run about 5 hrs 😢

Bravo Alpha

Lurker
This might be a very dumb question but I have to ask it. I have a TOL, and I was notified I was tier 2 in May, for the 2018 bid. The wait could be 2 years, I'm ready for that. Should I apply for the OTS bid that is coming up in a few days? If I passed everything, I would get to take the MMPI again probably before I even have the opportunity to do so with a psychiatrist for my current TOL.

Fos

Trusted Contributor
This might be a very dumb question but I have to ask it. I have a TOL, and I was notified I was tier 2 in May, for the 2018 bid. The wait could be 2 years, I'm ready for that. Should I apply for the OTS bid that is coming up in a few days? If I passed everything, I would get to take the MMPI again probably before I even have the opportunity to do so with a psychiatrist for my current TOL.
Why re app with a TOL?

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Trusted Contributor
I know it's probably been said before but I don't wanna go back and look.

From the time RDC forwarded the packet to DC how long did it take for you guys to be contacted by Hope?

YazSW

Trusted Contributor
4/17 I was told by that RC dude that I was tier 2 since then nothing he just told he that he sent my things to HQ for review and they’ll get in touch with me but I haven’t gotten anything and no email from hope either. I have a buddy who is tier 2 as well same experienced bid as me and he literally get told he’s tier 2 a little more than a month later he’s already has his appointment booked what is deal with that like I thought this goes in order or something

Last edited by a moderator:

AHFRN

Lurker
4/17 I was told by that RC dude that I was tier 2 since then nothing he just told he that he sent my things to HQ for review and they’ll get in touch with me but I haven’t gotten anything and no email from hope either. I have a buddy who is tier 2 as well same experienced bid as me and he literally get told he’s tier 2 a little more than a month later he’s already has his appointment booked what is deal with that like I thought this goes in order or something
Same. I completed my appointments and paperwork before a friend of mine, and he got an e-mail from Hope nearly two weeks after he submitted his stuff. I still haven’t heard from her. I’m not sure there is any rhyme or reason to it... just luck.