MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

They had my records in a a couple of months or so. Once the flight surgeon looks at my record and approves it there shouldn't be more than a month of them figuring out what state/region I'm in and telling me the closest approved providers to go schedule with. The biggest issue is there is no communication from tier 2 to the applicants.

Also, since I've been told my file was reviewed and approved by the flight surgeon, who reviews it after my appointment?
My Medical HR POC told me Aug 20th that he has all my records and the flight doc has approved them and now he has sent my records to the Tier 2 people which are located in DC. ( He said it takes around 45 days to hear something from then) He was correct, it took exactly 45 days and i got an email from the Tier 2 people on October 5th. There are instruction to follow in the email and a week later i scheduled my Tier 2 Evaluation appointment on October 25th. And I asked my doctor who evaluated me to send me an email when she mails off my evaulation report back to the tier 2 people and she did on October 30th. I read somewhere that they have 45 days to approve/deny me, but who knows if that is accurate or not. Everyones timeline is different, obviously. But I am from Southern California.

StealthChain

Trusted Contributor
My Medical HR POC told me Aug 20th that he has all my records and the flight doc has approved them and now he has sent my records to the Tier 2 people which are located in DC. ( He said it takes around 45 days to hear something from then) He was correct, it took exactly 45 days and i got an email from the Tier 2 people on October 5th. There are instruction to follow in the email and a week later i scheduled my Tier 2 Evaluation appointment on October 25th. And I asked my doctor who evaluated me to send me an email when she mails off my evaulation report back to the tier 2 people and she did on October 30th. I read somewhere that they have 45 days to approve/deny me, but who knows if that is accurate or not. Everyones timeline is different, obviously. But I am from Southern California.
Well I hope the 45 days for an email still holds correct, but I have a feeling it hasn't been white that since October. If it is I should hear back soon then.

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Trusted Contributor
They had my records in a a couple of months or so. Once the flight surgeon looks at my record and approves it there shouldn't be more than a month of them figuring out what state/region I'm in and telling me the closest approved providers to go schedule with. The biggest issue is there is no communication from tier 2 to the applicants.

Also, since I've been told my file was reviewed and approved by the flight surgeon, who reviews it after my appointment?
You go see the local doctor, then they send it back, psych in DC reviews it and makes a determination, sends it back to your regional office. Then they finalize and approve or deny it.