MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Hope did contact you? Idk why but I thought you already did your appointment.

Turns out she still hasn’t reviewed mine after two weeks. Soooo guess I’m gonna be going away for three months and pray the Army is flexible.

This process is insane.
She has not. Still going through Notorious RDC. He said I should hear from Hope by the end of June. Probably will reach out towards the end of next week just to double check on that.

Trick is to just be patient and not worry about the process on a daily basis

That’s what I was told roughly as well. Yet here we are.

I wouldn’t be worried if I wasn’t going to an Army school. But I’ll be in the middle of nowhere and my unit is having to coordinate with the schoolhouse to have a pre approved day of exemption. Which with it being a 20ish week condensed into 12 it’s like 6 10 hour days.

Soooo this keeps getting lame.

Dude a lot of us are waiting. That’s why the fact that someone from 2018 getting an appointment before 2017 or worse 2016 is asinine.
A buddy of mine only waited month-Ish and is already done with his appointment lmaoo. I’m from the December 2018 bid probably won’t get list until late 2020 ish.

I doubt it’ll be late 2020 unless you know you already have major red flags.
I just failed the MMPI-2 everything else has been cleared and is okay, I’m just going off the people who failed in 2016-2017 ish and are just now getting in. So if that’s their timelines I expect mine to be similar I guess.

She has not. Still going through Notorious RDC. He said I should hear from Hope by the end of June. Probably will reach out towards the end of next week just to double check on that.

Trick is to just be patient and not worry about the process on a daily basis
You prior military?

I just failed the MMPI-2 everything else has been cleared and is okay, I’m just going off the people who failed in 2016-2017 ish and are just now getting in. So if that’s their timelines I expect mine to be similar I guess.
They seem to have the longest timeline out of any I've ever seen. I was notified of Tier II a month after I took the MMPI back in Feb and I just finished my Tier II appointment this week. People from the 2016/2017 bids weren't even notified until about a year after they took their first test and then waited another 6 months before being scheduled for the tier II.

They seem to have the longest timeline out of any I've ever seen. I was notified of Tier II a month after I took the MMPI back in Feb and I just finished my Tier II appointment this week. People from the 2016/2017 bids weren't even notified until about a year after they took their first test and then waited another 6 months before being scheduled for the tier II.
So you’re saying I’ll probably have to wait at-least 4-5 months to schedule my appointment or to get emailed by hope I should say? RC told me I was tier-2 April 17th 2019 it’s only been like 2 months. ?

Last edited:
So you’re saying I’ll probably have to wait at-least 4-5 months to schedule my appointment or to get emailed by hope I should say? RC told me I was tier-2 March 17th 2019 it’s only been like 2 months. ?
RC notified me on April 2nd and I was contacted by Hope 6 weeks later. So you should hopefully hear something any day now.

If you are not prior military, and have no red flags in your background aka just failed the MMPI-2, your T2 process will not be very long at all.

I am not prior military and and have been waiting on my appointment for close to a year now lol. I try not to think about it and just live my life. But a 2020 class date is seeming more and more likely (if I pass T2). I am from the 2017 OTS Bid.

If you are not prior military, and have no red flags in your background aka just failed the MMPI-2, your T2 process will not be very long at all.

I am not prior military and and have been waiting on my appointment for close to a year now lol. I try not to think about it and just live my life. But a 2020 class date is seeming more and more likely (if I pass T2). I am from the 2017 OTS Bid.
What do you mean “red flags” they told me I just failed the MMPI-2 and everything else was good, (medical and drug test)

What do you mean “red flags” they told me I just failed the MMPI-2 and everything else was good, (medical and drug test)
Background check.

I believe they take into consideration everything.

On another note, those who already had their interview (mines was rescheduled), did the psychologist have you fill out and answer some questions prior to your appointment, and then bring them in?

Back
Top Bottom