MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

What do you mean “red flags” they told me I just failed the MMPI-2 and everything else was good, (medical and drug test)

Background red flags, any prior charges involving alcohol at all, if you said you’ve smoked marijuana, etc. pattern of issues and so on.

It all just depends. Some people get through tier 2 somehow in like 6 months. Then the harder cases take years.

I was emailed that tier 2 has changed that it’s now first in, first out. Policy. However, I’ll believe that when I see it.

Background check.

I believe they take into consideration everything.

On another note, those who already had their interview (mines was rescheduled), did the psychologist have you fill out and answer some questions prior to your appointment, and then bring them in?
I didn't need to do that.

Background red flags, any prior charges involving alcohol at all, if you said you’ve smoked marijuana, etc. pattern of issues and so on.

It all just depends. Some people get through tier 2 somehow in like 6 months. Then the harder cases take years.

I was emailed that tier 2 has changed that it’s now first in, first out. Policy. However, I’ll believe that when I see it.
I was told that my medical physical and drug test were good that I just failed the MMPI, and I’ll tell you now it isn’t my buddy tier 2 process has been going on for like a month and half and he’s already done with his appointment unless it’s first in first out by region.

Background check.

I believe they take into consideration everything.

On another note, those who already had their interview (mines was rescheduled), did the psychologist have you fill out and answer some questions prior to your appointment, and then bring them in?
No. She did preliminary questions on my background, family hx etc.. took about an hr. Then went over my tier 2 questions that were 'critical' and said I failed because I hit for trying to answer too perfect. Then redid mmpi2 plus 3 other tests that were similar.

Mannn I just want to get mine over with and get my list already
It's a catch 22. Felt good to finish it, but now I'm back in limbo with nothing to look forward to until they review the evaluation. Seems like as soon as I start to forget the process a bit they pull me back in lol

It's a catch 22. Felt good to finish it, but now I'm back in limbo with nothing to look forward to until they review the evaluation. Seems like as soon as I start to forget the process a bit they pull me back in lol
Hahaha yeah, but I hope it’s quick process for you from here on out !

I really hope I get my email from Hope before June ends, tomorrow will be two months since RC told me I was tier-2, I just want to start this process and get it over with.

Just received an email from Robert saying my records were already received.

Now I'm waiting on this doctor from Bham to give me an appt for my EKG (which he didn't do at the physical) and then they can complete my package to send to Tier 2 folks. Looks like my timeline is at a minimum of 4 months until this is completed, but I'm about to be the most persistent candidate they've had because this whole process is an absolute joke.

If I don't take a job elsewhere, I will be elevating this issue to someone here in Alabama. There is nothing these politicians love more than a chance to say they're vet advocates with proof to back it up. I already have contacts to a State Rep, so I'm eager to pursue this.

Just received an email from Robert saying my records were already received.

Now I'm waiting on this doctor from Bham to give me an appt for my EKG (which he didn't do at the physical) and then they can complete my package to send to Tier 2 folks. Looks like my timeline is at a minimum of 4 months until this is completed, but I'm about to be the most persistent candidate they've had because this whole process is an absolute joke.

If I don't take a job elsewhere, I will be elevating this issue to someone here in Alabama. There is nothing these politicians love more than a chance to say they're vet advocates with proof to back it up. I already have contacts to a State Rep, so I'm eager to pursue this.

What bid are you from?

APR Prior Bid 2018
Tier 2 Complete MAR19
Still waiting for DC to send paperwork back. Hoping its this month. Seems like there's quite a bit of tier 2 applicants lol.
im stride for stride with you I hope we both here back soon.

March bid TOL in April 2018 finished Tier 2 in March 2019 and been waiting ever since.

So many contracting offers tho :/ hate turning down a quality B Job for a maybe A++ one

Back
Top Bottom