MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

It should be any day now. I was cleared last Wednesday.

Still haven’t received my drug test refresh email but I have my refresh medical exam scheduled for February 18th.
Yeah I think i was the one who had my appointment just behind you. By any chance did RDC email you after you cleared? He reminded me I needed a drug test and he emailed the drug testing people for me and got my drug test scheduled next day for Feb 11.

Yeah I think i was the one who had my appointment just behind you. By any chance did RDC email you after you cleared? He reminded me I needed a drug test and he emailed the drug testing people for me and got my opened scheduled next day for Feb 11.
Yes RDC emailed me saying I cleared tier 2.

I still haven’t heard from the drug test people. They told me a “few days” last Wednesday.

I’m 27. I couldn’t pass the MMPI for the life of me lol
wow, I hope things work out for you.. 2015... have you considered filing a congressional complaint? I have seen someone here done that before... It's unreal. Did the FAA give you any reason as to what the status of your application is? At this point, I am surprised if you haven't just moved on...

wow, I hope things work out for you.. 2015... have you considered filing a congressional complaint? I have seen someone here done that before... It's unreal. Did the FAA give you any reason as to what the status of your application is? At this point, I am surprised if you haven't just moved on...
I got my DQ overturned last year, thankfully!

Back
Top Bottom