MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

There's also the other side of it all where nobody knows anything - as in they don't talk to each other at all.

June 5th - Tier 2 Appt.

*I saw someone on .65 talking about how they called their psychologist and they got a tracking number to track their evaluation.

June 19th - Spoke with psychologist to get status on evaluation and possibly a tracking number.
They said, "I've already sent off your evaluation. I sent it a few days after your appointment. They had me e-mail it back using an encrypted e-mail, recipient (I'm 99% sure she said Hope) responded and said that it has been received." She also let me know that she has already received payment from the FAA for the visit. *See flow chart

June 28th - E-mailed RDC. Response: "The report has not been received in HQ yet. You will be notified when final HQ report is completed."
you'll likely hear back in close to a month from now

Hopefully the flow chart helps some people and hopefully it’s accurate?

That's helpful. I've been stuck in the same spot though for..... over a year...... collecting random information....

Yeah... I’m sorry you’re going through that. There’s really no excuse for that to happen. I do hope you hear soon. :/

So I guess, if you already had your Tier 2 appointment, on the flow chart you’re basically at “Evaluate ATCS New Hire and Record results.”

I took my evaluation already and she sent results. So I’m assuming im Up to send results to FAA Chief psychologist for evaluation. I really hope so , cause my analyst said they have not received anything yet. Hopefully they just have not gotten to mine yet.

Hey everyone! I'm in a state of limbo currently, long story short, I have received my conditional security clearance about two months ago. I have yet to hear anything regarding my medical and MMPI which were each taken a little over three months ago. Everything went fine when I took my medical, however I am starting to wonder if I am tier 2 due to this wait. I have been very patient with the process only calling HR once, but now I think its time to take some action. Is anyone else in this situation by chance where they haven't heard about medical and MMPI? Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm in a state of limbo currently, long story short, I have received my conditional security clearance about two months ago. I have yet to hear anything regarding my medical and MMPI which were each taken a little over three months ago. Everything went fine when I took my medical, however I am starting to wonder if I am tier 2 due to this wait. I have been very patient with the process only calling HR once, but now I think its time to take some action. Is anyone else in this situation by chance where they haven't heard about medical and MMPI? Any advice would be appreciated thanks!
Call medical and leave a message, they’ll get back to you via email. The person that emails you is your medical POC, ask them directly. It took me 15 weeks to pass medical, but I knew I passed the MMPI because I asked.

You’ve only been waiting 2 months... some of us, myself included have been waiting almost 2 years.... get ready for a long ride.

July 2018? And you still haven’t received a appointment yet? And I’m over bitching about 4 months. Well if they haven’t gotten to you gentlemen, I ain’t getting one. Seems to me I’m lowest on the totem pole right now. I’m from 12/2018 EXP.
No I did my appointment already. Just got word back from Mr Clayton that my notes show HQ received my packet 7/23. Im not sure what that means as my Tier 2 provider told me they sent it 6/28 and Hope confirmed receipt 6/29. I guess I am hoping that the July date means she has submitted it for final review, but who knows. Im just waiting to hear back from for final word so I can refresh the drug test.

So I emailed my medical analyst to see if they have received my tier 2 evaluation and he said that they have not received anything and to verify when my Evaluator sent in her results. Just wondering who does the evaluator send their results to ? Is it Hope or the regional doctor or to the FAA?
Should be sent to Hope. Thats who my provider sent it to.

No I did my appointment already. Just got word back from Mr Clayton that my notes show HQ received my packet 7/23. Im not sure what that means as my Tier 2 provider told me they sent it 6/28 and Hope confirmed receipt 6/29. I guess I am hoping that the July date means she has submitted it for final review, but who knows. Im just waiting to hear back from for final word so I can refresh the drug test.
they told me a similar thing because the Psychologist missed a piece of paperwork when she sent it in so they (the FAA) didn't consider it "submitted" till the Dr. sent the last piece of paperwork over.

they told me a similar thing because the Psychologist missed a piece of paperwork when she sent it in so they (the FAA) didn't consider it "submitted" till the Dr. sent the last piece of paperwork over.
How long from HQ receipt to tier 2 cleared approximately?

How long from HQ receipt to tier 2 cleared approximately?
I completed my
tier 2 March 15 2019
they "received" T2 evaluation on 3 June 2019
and I clear Tier 2 on 12 July

I would assume you will hear back from them probably mid October. Since they seem to release information about completion in batches not individually.

There is always the nightmare cases where people are waiting from the 2017 bid but if you are a normal case I would expect October but it could be as late as January and still be on a normal timeline (relative to the people from 2017). Only good thing for the 2017 people is that I haven't heard of people from the 2016 bid during my entire 18 month process so they have to hear back from medical next batch right? I'm hoping for yall!

To ramble a bit I would say for people who are NEWLY flagged for a tier 2... Get a job and move if you want to a contract facility or w/e because you are in for the long haul... Expect a year wait at minimum (upon first notice that you are going to begin the Tier 2 process).

If you are in the process then I would recommend not updating things on your own accord. If they specifically say update us in case of XYZ, I would. Otherwise, look at it like this -- every time you update something your paperwork goes from wherever it is in the stack, it gets updated, and then it goes to the bottom of the stack.

I had some really awkward moments during the Tier 2 process such as being told that They approved and found a Dr. for my Tier 2. The Dr. is located in North Carolina... But I move from NC to Texas after my application and so it was over a thousand miles away to my appointment if I wanted it. I told the FAA... " Um I told yall I moved from NC to TX months ago" I was told "no one notified me about your move but it is not a problem we will just have to put you back through the process." I ask for some time they said I had a week to decide and obviously I flew from TX to NC and had my appointment and it cost me time money and missed work (rental car, Hotel, Flight and missed work).

Anyway Moral of the story is updates didn't do anything for me and when you submit paperwork normally you date it which is stating when it was complete so there is no reason to update unless the FAA asks. 2nd point is "Back though the process" what does that mean... IDK but I had already waited 6 months for an appointment so I ain't going though no "Process" again. In my mind at the time I guess I was thinking is over 1000$ worth not waiting another 6 months and to me yes. But to each his own.

I completed my
tier 2 March 15 2019
they "received" T2 evaluation on 3 June 2019
and I clear Tier 2 on 12 July

I would assume you will hear back from them probably mid October. Since they seem to release information about completion in batches not individually.

There is always the nightmare cases where people are waiting from the 2017 bid but if you are a normal case I would expect October but it could be as late as January and still be on a normal timeline (relative to the people from 2017). Only good thing for the 2017 people is that I haven't heard of people from the 2016 bid during my entire 18 month process so they have to hear back from medical next batch right? I'm hoping for yall!

To ramble a bit I would say for people who are NEWLY flagged for a tier 2... Get a job and move if you want to a contract facility or w/e because you are in for the long haul... Expect a year wait at minimum (upon first notice that you are going to begin the Tier 2 process).

If you are in the process then I would recommend not updating things on your own accord. If they specifically say update us in case of XYZ, I would. Otherwise, look at it like this -- every time you update something your paperwork goes from wherever it is in the stack, it gets updated, and then it goes to the bottom of the stack.

I had some really awkward moments during the Tier 2 process such as being told that They approved and found a Dr. for my Tier 2. The Dr. is located in North Carolina... But I move from NC to Texas after my application and so it was over a thousand miles away to my appointment if I wanted it. I told the FAA... " Um I told yall I moved from NC to TX months ago" I was told "no one notified me about your move but it is not a problem we will just have to put you back through the process." I ask for some time they said I had a week to decide and obviously I flew from TX to NC and had my appointment and it cost me time money and missed work (rental car, Hotel, Flight and missed work).

Anyway Moral of the story is updates didn't do anything for me and when you submit paperwork normally you date it which is stating when it was complete so there is no reason to update unless the FAA asks. 2nd point is "Back though the process" what does that mean... IDK but I had already waited 6 months for an appointment so I ain't going though no "Process" again. In my mind at the time I guess I was thinking is over 1000$ worth not waiting another 6 months and to me yes. But to each his own.

My buddy is waiting from 2016 prior exp bid. Tier II appointment done months ago, drug refresh weeks ago and now they want him to retake his physical. Some people there is just no end to this.

My buddy is waiting from 2016 prior exp bid. Tier II appointment done months ago, drug refresh weeks ago and now they want him to retake his physical. Some people there is just no end to this.

Well some people live in the twilight zone...

Back
Top Bottom