MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

RDC informed me that HR has been notified that I have cleared medical!

Do I really not need to take a drug test again? Was under the impression that I'd probably have to do a drug refresh or is that only if it has been longer than six months?

RDC informed me that HR has been notified that I have cleared medical!

Do I really not need to take a drug test again? Was under the impression that I'd probably have to do a drug refresh or is that only if it has been longer than six months?
Oh so he’s back in the office? Got a message last week saying he was out of the office.

Last edited:
I was told its good for 6 months. You should be good. Man if I could get clearance this week. That would be such a miracle. I would be able to drop my classes for the semester and not have to put off the academy till after december. Im trying to be as pessimistic as possible but you guys appointments were super close to mine.

I was told its good for 6 months. You should be good. Man if I could get clearance this week. That would be such a miracle. I would be able to drop my classes for the semester and not have to put off the academy till after december. Im trying to be as pessimistic as possible but you guys appointments were super close to mine.
When was your appointment? Mine was 6/10 and I’m still waiting to hear back.

Yea I’m hoping for a 2 month turn around time like the last couple of individuals. Just crossing my fingers hoping I’m not deemed crazy lol.

Yea same here, I had my eval a month after yours. But it appears that OTS applicants have less complications with their tier 2 vs prior exp.

I am also OTS 2018

Awesome, thanks! I'm also kind of in the same boat. Was debating whether or not I should go back to school this semester. It's a tough situation. Hopefully you hear something soon though.

I know this is highly far fetched. If the stars aligned and some of us get the same class date. Where are you guys planning on staying.

Personally it doesn’t look like I’m driving. So I’ll have to stay somewhere where there’s shuttle service. All of my ATC friends have all stayed at Kim’s and have always told me to stay at Kim’s. I'm just trying to get an idea, and hopefully, if someone of us get the same class date, we could all room together.

Well everyone its finally happened. Just got word that I am medically cleared. Thanks for everyone who was going crazy with me. I am currently blowing up HR to try and get someone on the line about how soon I can expect to start. My semester starts Monday and I need to drop my classes. Ill update once the dust has settled.

Well everyone its finally happened. Just got word that I am medically cleared. Thanks for everyone who was going crazy with me. I am currently blowing up HR to try and get someone on the line about how soon I can expect to start. My semester starts Monday and I need to drop my classes. Ill update once the dust has settled.

I'm willing to bet you get 9/3 Enroute.

Also, it's nice that it finished when it did. No drug test refresh, so no further delays.

Drop your classes immediately. Good luck at OKC!

Also, it's nice that it finished when it did. No drug test refresh, so no further delays.
I don't know if you'll make the 9/3 class but it's always possible. You should definitely expect within a month though.

You'll have to wait for HR to receive your packet from Med and then get passed to a rep who will contact you with a class date.

That would be stressful af. I would like to give my job at least 2 weeks. Never been one to burn bridges lol. Im gonna request enroute either way. Its an easier sell for my wife. I already took her to the sticks once when I got orders to Camp Lejeune. ? ?

That would be stressful af. I would like to give my job at least 2 weeks. Never been one to burn bridges lol. Im gonna request enroute either way. Its an easier sell for my wife. I already took her to the sticks once when I got orders to Camp Lejeune. ? ?
You could end up anywhere outside of Jacksonville, NC and it would be better lol. I would call it burning bridges as long as your job has known that you would be leaving at some time. If they offer you 9/3, take it! You could be with a few other tier 2 sufferers, just tell your job you didn't have a choice and the FAA said take it or leave it. I have seen people already get the terminal class after us though, so we may be full up already.

Back
Top Bottom