MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

If you get the aerospace job take it, too many unknowns and bull shit with this here. Though if you have been getting the run around for over two years now and am still this excited maybe you can handle that......

Aerospace job is good and I love where I am. Girlfriend is a doctor here too. So really, we would be fine. Though I went to school for this and have applied every single year.

In the last year I've paid off over 20k of student debt in preparation for this, also managed to save a decent bit. I'm fine with failing. I'm fine with having to find another job. I know I would regret it the rest of my life if I didn't at least go to the academy and try.

Aerospace job is good and I love where I am. Girlfriend is a doctor here too. So really, we would be fine. Though I went to school for this and have applied every single year.

In the last year I've paid off over 20k of student debt in preparation for this, also managed to save a decent bit. I'm fine with failing. I'm fine with having to find another job. I know I would regret it the rest of my life if I didn't at least go to the academy and try.

I wish you the best of luck. And although I didn't go to school for this, I too, keep telling myself I'll regret it later if I didn't at least try

It’s been 6 months since I took the MMPI. Finally received email last week and contact info today for Psych. I know it’s a long wait but hopefully you all will here soon!

I will be attending the NBAA conference here in Vegas on Thursday and will be in a private VIP reception with the current FAA Administrator. I plan on lending him my comments and suggestions on this whole process...

Hah. Let him know there's still applicants from 2017 who haven't even had their evals yet...

*slowly raises hand*

I'm on 16 months since notification of Tier 2......still no psych appointment lol.
i find it so hard to believe that these situations weren't stopped in the hiring process. I dont get how they just leave you guys in limbo and when you call they either ask for more stuff or just tell you to be patient. This is crazy.

i find it so hard to believe that these situations weren't stopped in the hiring process. I dont get how they just leave you guys in limbo and when you call they either ask for more stuff or just tell you to be patient. This is crazy.
I send my POC an email once a month.....they just say to continue being patient. I definitely do not deserve a quick process but then again this is starting to get ridiculous, especially since the new bid is coming up on TOLs in a couple months, I do not want to be left behind again.

I send my POC an email once a month.....they just say to continue being patient. I definitely do not deserve a quick process but then again this is starting to get ridiculous, especially since the new bid is coming up on TOLs in a couple months, I do not want to be left behind again.

Lol I'm right there with you from the 2017 bid man. They're gonna start working another years TOL holders before us. Great times.

Does anyone here know anybody that has appealed? I just got disqualified for traffic infractions I got over four years ago. Or how the process works?

Does anyone here know anybody that has appealed? I just got disqualified for traffic infractions I got over four years ago. Or how the process works?
Medically DQ for traffic infractions?

Medically DQ for traffic infractions?
Yes

That’s all I have on my record, 6 infractions, 4 from over 4.5 years ago, 2 from a couple months ago, thru were really minor though. One for talking on the phone and One for not having my front license plate on my vehicle.

Yes

That’s all I have on my record, 6 infractions, 4 from over 4.5 years ago, 2 from a couple months ago, thru were really minor though. One for talking on the phone and One for not having my front license plate on my vehicle.
Are you confusing tier 2 with a suitability determination?

Yes

That’s garbage, who notified you?

Are you confusing tier 2 with a suitability determination?
Negative, I received notice of disqualification. I will appeal and try to win. Then continue the tier-2 process. The reason of disqualification was “maladaptive personality traits” saying I don’t adapt to stop getting traffic infractions. Which is outrageous, hear me out. I have 6 total infractions on my record all very minor nothing to do with drugs nor alcohol. 4 out of the 6 were in 2015, I was 17 and young and dumb. I started separating live air traffic early 2016 and have been continuously doing so until now. I went 3 years without getting a ticket. (I’ve been controlling traffic for 3 years) Until I got the other two infraction I listed above a few months ago. Which were very minor. So if you ask me I’ve adapted pretty well to not getting tickets since I’ve been a air traffic controller for three years. Adapted pretty well to my new level of responsibility I hold. So I don’t understand they higher people with DUI’s all the time.

That’s garbage, who notified you?
RDC and a senior flight surgeon I’ve never had contact with before.

Back
Top Bottom