MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

For you guys that have completed the interview, how long were you with the psychiatrist? The woman who I spoke with to schedule the interview said it was an "all day thing" lol.

For you guys that have completed the interview, how long were you with the psychiatrist? The woman who I spoke with to schedule the interview said it was an "all day thing" lol.
Really depends on you. You’ll take various test, if you go through them quickly you’ll get done quicker, but I’m not recommending that. Take your time and read everything, be honest. Psychologist will also ask you questions about you and your past. I personally was done within 3 in a half hours.

Well. I completed my psych eval, and he sprung an unexpected IQ test on me (I was told I wouldn't have to do this). So now I'm not worried about the anxiety I used to have (for which I had to take this eval), and am instead worried about having a double digit IQ and being DQed for having the working memory of an orangutan. Waiting on the report; wish me luck. For the question above, mine was a four hour deal.

Anyone know if they use pilot norms for the WAIS-IV?

Well. I completed my psych eval, and he sprung an unexpected IQ test on me (I was told I wouldn't have to do this). So now I'm not worried about the anxiety I used to have (for which I had to take this eval), and am instead worried about having a double digit IQ and being DQed for having the working memory of an orangutan. Waiting on the report; wish me luck.

68% of people have an IQ between 90 and 110. I don't think you need to worry about a double digit IQ lol.

Well. I completed my psych eval, and he sprung an unexpected IQ test on me (I was told I wouldn't have to do this). So now I'm not worried about the anxiety I used to have (for which I had to take this eval), and am instead worried about having a double digit IQ and being DQed for having the working memory of an orangutan. Waiting on the report; wish me luck. For the question above, mine was a four hour deal.

It's cool, if I have to do that I'll probably be somewhere between dead dead and tomato on life support dead.... wonder if Rick and Morty would do a Tomato Rick cameo in my honor..

Apparently I cleared Oct 21... Drug test update and then I'm all set. Be sure to be sending those emails asking for updates. Best of luck to you guys and girls. Any questions let me know!

Last edited:
Apparently I cleared Oct 21... Drug test update and then I'm all set. Be sure to be sending those emails asking for updates. Best of luck to you guys and girls. Any questions let me know!
Who notified you that you cleared? I just emailed RDC asking for an update.

In there like swim wear.

I wouldn’t understand why you’re shouldn’t come sometime this week.

I emailed RDC with my DD214 on Saturday just in case they needed it. My OMPF didn't have one because I was still on active duty when I sent it. He sent me the email from the 21st and I set up my drug refresh for this Thursday. Also, I did get an email from Hope initially that my case was reviewed.

I emailed RDC with my DD214 on Saturday just in case they needed it. My OMPF didn't have one because I was still on active duty when I sent it. He sent me the email from the 21st and I set up my drug refresh for this Thursday. Also, I did get an email from Hope initially that my case was reviewed.
Ah, guess I’ll be waiting more. Still haven’t heard from Hope since my eval in June. Haven’t tried email her for obvious reasons.

July 2018 bid here. Notified of my Tier II in mid April of 2019. Still haven't heard anything from anyone besides that I have to keep waiting and there is no updates on this process. Anyone else still waiting to hear anything since they were notified of Tier II?

July 2018 bid here. Notified of my Tier II in mid April of 2019. Still haven't heard anything from anyone besides that I have to keep waiting and there is no updates on this process. Anyone else still waiting to hear anything since they were notified of Tier II?

Who contacted you?

Called the doc to schedule yesterday, waiting on Doc now. Hoping to get in this week or next. Fingers crossed!

I emailed RDC for an update yesterday, and he got back to me surprisingly fast. He says that they have all required docs from me and are waiting on HQ to coordinate my tier 2. Hopefully I'll get that psych appointment soon.

I emailed RDC for an update yesterday, and he got back to me surprisingly fast. He says that they have all required docs from me and are waiting on HQ to coordinate my tier 2. Hopefully I'll get that psych appointment soon.

Sounds good, RDC is quite timely. If you don't have much in your criminal or medical background it should go fast.

Who contacted you?

Called the doc to schedule yesterday, waiting on Doc now. Hoping to get in this week or next. Fingers crossed!
The representative from medical email. Name starts with R. He just said that I will need Tier II and to be patient because it is a long process.
BTW what is RDC? My I have no criminal record nor anything in my medical record that would require attention. I was also under the impression that Tier II is for the MMPI test not anything else.

The representative from medical email. Name starts with R. He just said that I will need Tier II and to be patient because it is a long process.
BTW what is RDC? My I have no criminal record nor anything in my medical record that would require attention. I was also under the impression that Tier II is for the MMPI test not anything else.

RDC is the initials of the Medical POC that communicates with you during the Tier 2 process.

Finally got my FOL today but I also got a call saying I have to redo my drugtest. The fucking testing lady gave me bad instructions and I had to pee twice while I was there and now they are saying it was too diluted :mad:. Just another pain in the ass. At least I can give my notice at work with peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom