MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Went in for my drug test refresher today. Office ladies told me that I couldn’t be tested because EMSI didn’t pay the invoice. They also said that they don’t do drug tests for EMSI anymore either. I then called EMSI and they essentially said that they shouldn’t have scheduled my test there - and that they accidentally did. Now my drug test is getting rescheduled to somewhere else.

Wasted 1.5hrs driving to this place

Went in for my drug test refresher today. Office ladies told me that I couldn’t be tested because EMSI didn’t pay the invoice. They also said that they don’t do drug tests for EMSI anymore either. I then called EMSI and they essentially said that they shouldn’t have scheduled my test there - and that they accidentally did. Now my drug test is getting rescheduled to somewhere else.

Wasted 1.5hrs driving to this place
Ngl I would’ve asked if I could’ve just paid ???

Does anyone have a average wait time that most people have waited to be contacted to set up a appointment for a tier-2 evaluation or is just completely random

FINALLY received the email from Hope asking for my current residence (in order to set up an appointment I think). Anyone have any insight on this? The email says it takes about 21 days. Can anyone share how long it took them? Also, are the appointments set up for you or do you contact the doctor/ office to make your own appointment?

FINALLY received the email from Hope asking for my current residence (in order to set up an appointment I think). Anyone have any insight on this? The email says it takes about 21 days. Can anyone share how long it took them? Also, are the appointments set up for you or do you contact the doctor/ office to make your own appointment?
How long have you been waiting for a appointment?

S
FINALLY received the email from Hope asking for my current residence (in order to set up an appointment I think). Anyone have any insight on this? The email says it takes about 21 days. Can anyone share how long it took them? Also, are the appointments set up for you or do you contact the doctor/ office to make your own

I’m from 2018 prior experience bid. I also got notified yesterday to provide a residence address so they can find someone for my tier 2. Luckily I knew how long this process takes so I decided to go straight overseas to contracting.
Suggest that to anyone applying. Best case scenario you quit overseas to come back for FAA, worst case scenario you stack up some money while the FAA toys with you in the process. Still somewhat a win win. We almost in the clear man.

Okay, so I ended up having to take my drug test twice since the first one came back diluted. After passing the drug test is it HR who notifies you of a class date?

I'm from the Mar 2018 prior experience bid, and they just sent my packet up to HQ in Jan of 2020. They wanted my final VA award letter which is what I was waiting on. Hopefully Hope gets to me soon. It's been long two years.

Took my drug test refresher yesterday. The doctor had to watch me pee in the cup this time which was odd. I’ll post when I get cleared so I can give a rough estimate of how long it takes to go from the drug test refresher to getting cleared

So I took my drug test refresher on 03/10/2020. Just got notified this morning 03/13/2020 that my medical has now been all cleared. Just waiting on an OKC date now I believe.

2017 prior experience hire here. I’m at the final stages [cleared tier 2, did a flight physical entrant exam (again), and a drug test refresh (again)]. Then my medical analyst asked for my initial VA disability letter and entire/official VA Medical record (I was not receiving VA benefits when I originally applied in 2017). I expected to provide the initial disability letter, but not the entire VA medical record...

Was anyone else asked to provide an official copy of their entire VA medical record? I haven’t heard of anyone giving up their entire VA medical record before...

Last edited:
Do you guys think VHTs/ FAA medical analysts are still working right now? I should be getting my appointment with a tier 2 provider this week and for some reason I feel like that’s not happening.

Heard from RDC my medical clearance is complete. Just waiting to hear from HR. Still a long road ahead considering it sounds like the academy is closed or will be closing. Hopefully we all get answers soon. Between government shutdown, Tier 2 and now the Coronavirus it’s been quite the process and wait time.

Do you guys think VHTs/ FAA medical analysts are still working right now? I should be getting my appointment with a tier 2 provider this week and for some reason I feel like that’s not happening.
i seriously hope not......definitely not getting to the academy in 2020 though I've accepted that fact.

Back
Top Bottom