Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone have any info on MSY, like training and facility culture, NATCA and MGMT relations. Also where do controllers with families tend to live.

Toured there a couple months ago and got a great vibe. Everyone was super friendly and joking around. All the sim training is done in house which is nice (they do it for surrounding smaller facilities too). They should have or are about to open a completely new airport terminal building so that’ll be interesting as well. Beautiful views from the tower

Hi there. I recently received notification that I’ll be assigned to team MSY. With that being said, I was hoping to get some input for places to live at. Preferably in the city where crime is less prevalent. Also, I would like to see if there is someone that has been in the area for a while that is willing to talk to me about the area and operations that go on.

I’m really excited to join the team and start learning and working. With that said I want all my ducks in a row beforehand.

Thank you in advance. -CC

i transferred here about a year ago. i love it, its a great facility. feel free to ask me any questions

Potentially looking to put in paperwork to MSY. I’d like to try and get a tour scheduled. Anyone here that could help me out? Thanks.

How is the environment at MSY now? Still liking it? Hopefully more people are going to certify soon.
yepp. im still liking it. we should have a couple more certs in the near future. we are losing a couple of folks soon due to retirement and transfers, but there are like 8 people training on radar. so it may still be a while, but they are all seem like they got potential.

Back
Top Bottom