NATCA “Salute To Service” Shirts

“Just finished the NATCA Salute to Service Designs and they are ready for order. I made a separate design for each branch of the military as well as one that includes all branches of the military. A portion of the proceeds will go to @NATCACharitableFoundation as well as Houston area Solidarity events. Please share this post so we can raise as much money as possible!”

There were shirts for 15 facilities that shipped out today, but every other facility had theirs sent out Tuesday and should have received them or receive them soon

Unfortunately, I just found out about these shirts, & I know several people who would be interested. Are they still available? If not, is there possibly a minimum of shirts to order to make new ones? Thanks for your help

Unfortunately, I just found out about these shirts, & I know several people who would be interested. Are they still available? If not, is there possibly a minimum of shirts to order to make new ones? Thanks for your help

Im also interested and count me in if you need someone to group buy

They are definitely not available right now, and the guy that ran the whole thing said it was a nightmare so I'm going to say that as of right now it's probably not going to happen. He also recently moved across the country so I'm sure this is the last thing on his mind.

If it helps ease your mind, the shirt might be the worst shirt I’ve ever owned. The material is garbage and the logo wasnt printed over the chest area, but closer to my armpit.

Back
Top Bottom