NATCA leadership on those leaving the union

Other than running his mouth off like a 9 year old child? Re read his bi monthly letter and ask yourself if that's who you want to vote for.
The one from a while back? Or is he still putting those out ? I haven’t see any others

Good thing it got pinned, as it's been removed from the NATCA website.

Gotta love the, "union members should be excluding...."
Maybe he will use it in his next video, if he thinks it will get views!

Or perhaps maybe his ARVP who doubled down on it in another thread could use it to campaign with!

While I appreciate Rage against the Machine as the opening riff to his videos, I think the drum solo from Something in the Air Tonight would hit harder.

Maybe he will use it in his next video, if he thinks it will get views!

Or perhaps maybe his ARVP who doubled down on it in another thread could use it to campaign with!

While I appreciate Rage against the Machine as the opening riff to his videos, I think the drum solo from Something in the Air Tonight would hit harder.
Yeah, I'm awaiting for some video of, "let me tell you why I said what was said and why people misunderstood me."

He'll reneg on everything and pretend like it was all just a big misunderstanding. We can't forget, he's most certainly going to get us a pay raise because we don't make enough.

I really enjoy his content. Without his videos, I don't think any controllers would've known they aren't paid enough.

Other than running his mouth off like a 9 year old child? Re read his bi monthly letter and ask yourself if that's who you want to vote for.

He definitely doesn't think about consequences very much. He had to make a video trying to smooth things over after his stupid anti-contract tower take that was incredibly misleading.

What else were they going to spend our money and dues on? Travel, food, parties, booze?
*In my best Trebek*
Ohhh that's gonna cost you. The 2024 judges were looking for "What is travel, food, parties, booze, and yachts?" And let's see how much you wagered...
Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy!

Serious question: is it safe to say overall approval of the union is at an all time low? People have been saying for years that dues paying member exits were coming, and now that they’re here, the response from the leadership seems to be “fuck em, we’ll try and make them feel as ostracized and disliked as possible for leaving.” You would THINK the appropriate response would be to investigate why people have become so frustrated with NATCA and explore how things can be done differently.
And this is why NATCA seems more and more like a cult to me. If anyone thinks I’m wrong, fly your happy ass down to convention and really see for yourself.

I do like being a member because of general solidarity and what NATCA’s potential could be, but this shit is getting ridiculous. Be a member or don’t. Either way if you’re a good person and a good controller to work with then cool! I could give a shit less about if you’re a member or not and any indoctrinated fuck who thinks otherwise can kick rocks.

They know why people are leaving and they just don’t care. They just want votes for either 80 hours of admin time every pay period or to collect $250k plus of our dues every year to sit in an office and jerk off. Basically like Washington. What’s that? Staffing is fucked? The agency is getting win after win? People are leaving the union and/or quitting the agency during an all time staffing low? One word from National: “Fuc’m.” Keep that shit up and NATCA will crumble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom