NATCA

Almost all of those things the whole fed government got. So good job NATCA.

not one fed employee was fired due to Covid.

trainees still have the same training delays outside of Covid either before or after the year break. I already was delayed month due to gov shutdown and general “wait your turn”. The backlog after this is going to be legendary.

when they selected permanent 5/5 scheduled over people getting their raises it pissed a lot of ppl off. I got it at the beginning but then it went on forever and ever. Oh the good news is that next summer when traffic ramps there’s going to be no one in the pipeline.

The NATCA question is complicated and fascinating. Overall I think they do a incredible job, can’t argue with the results and those numbers. Their power on Capitol Hill is amazing too.

But the one thing I can never overlook is NCEPT, it ruined people’s careers, friendships, and lives if people who engaged so much to let it do that. The two other things I don’t like is the far left wing extremist views they took starting this summer (though it already looks like they are walking that back), and sometimes I think collaboration goes too far but that’s a smaller issue.

The NATCA question is complicated and fascinating. Overall I think they do a incredible job, can’t argue with the results and those numbers. Their power on Capitol Hill is amazing too.

But the one thing I can never overlook is NCEPT, it ruined people’s careers, friendships, and lives if people who engaged so much to let it do that. The two other things I don’t like is the far left wing extremist views they took starting this summer (though it already looks like they are walking that back), and sometimes I think collaboration goes too far but that’s a smaller issues

NCEPT ruined careers lol? It ruined friendships?!? More people are moving and they have guaranteed releases that aren't up to the ATM.

What far left extremist views did NATCA take? That black lives matter?

Almost all of those things the whole fed government got. So good job NATCA.

not one fed employee was fired due to Covid.

trainees still have the same training delays outside of Covid either before or after the year break. I already was delayed month due to gov shutdown and general “wait your turn”. The backlog after this is going to be legendary.

when they selected permanent 5/5 scheduled over people getting their raises it pissed a lot of ppl off. I got it at the beginning but then it went on forever and ever. Oh the good news is that next summer when traffic ramps there’s going to be no one in the pipeline.
Transportation was by far the most affected government agency when it comes to covid so that statement is apples to oranges IMO. Government isn’t going to fire soldiers or IRS agents where workload wasn’t effected. The 5/5 schedule is something your local union has negotiated with the facility. Ours went back to normal 6 months ago.

Transportation was by far the most affected government agency when it comes to covid so that statement is apples to oranges IMO. Government isn’t going to fire soldiers or IRS agents where workload wasn’t effected. The 5/5 schedule is something your local union has negotiated with the facility. Ours went back to normal 6 months ago.
Dude, 32 doesn't give a shit. He's going to whine that he got paid all year to stay home because he didn't get his shot to wash already.

Dude, 32 doesn't give a shit. He's going to whine that he got paid all year to stay home because he didn't get his shot to wash already.
Yeah, NATCA has national, regional, and facility level operations. NATCA national is kicking ass. Your facility or region might not be putting you first but they also aren’t getting the majority of dues.

Yeah, NATCA has national, regional, and facility level operations. NATCA national is kicking ass. Your facility or region might not be putting you first but they also aren’t getting the majority of dues.
Local just says whatever national tells them. National got everyone sent home. You ask why ppl are mad and then they tell you, then you argue with them. Are you asking a question or just trying to stroke NATCA?

NCEPT ruined careers lol? It ruined friendships?!? More people are moving and they have guaranteed releases that aren't up to the ATM.

What far left extremist views did NATCA take? That black lives matter?
The movement is obviously not extreme but the organization itself(which the Natca shirts use their emblem)is absolutely far to the left. By using the actual BLM organizations emblem NATCA is automatically showing their support for the organization itself.

The movement is obviously not extreme but the organization itself(which the Natca shirts use their emblem)is absolutely far to the left. By using the actual BLM organizations emblem NATCA is automatically showing their support for the organization itself.
That's not true at all. The logo isn't copyrighted and the proceeds go to "Black Girls CODE".

Now if you want to twist/lie just say NATCA is funding minorities to hack and steal the election.

Local just says whatever national tells them. National got everyone sent home. You ask why ppl are mad and then they tell you, then you argue with them. Are you asking a question or just trying to stroke NATCA?
I still like to know why people are hating on NATCA. I didn’t say I would sit here and fuel their objections when I don’t think they’re warranted or offer alternatives. You have an issue with local taking nationals stance, but national is accounting for the collective not facility specific decisions. If local is making decisions that leave you out then that’s an issue with the facility not the whole union.

I still like to know why people are hating on NATCA. I didn’t say I would sit here and fuel their objections when I don’t think they’re warranted or offer alternatives. You have an issue with local taking nationals stance, but national is accounting for the collective not facility specific decisions. If local is making decisions that leave you out then that’s an issue with the facility not the whole union.
What do you mean? The local can’t unilaterally retard training and bring back the people that have been on AG pay for multiple years now.

What do you mean? The local can’t unilaterally retard training and bring back the people that have been on AG pay for multiple years now.
Local negotiates with facility admin on schedules and regional on training orders. Our facility did away with 5/5 schedule 6 months ago and formulated a covid training order at the regional level.

That's not true at all. The logo isn't copyrighted and the proceeds go to "Black Girls CODE".

Now if you want to twist/lie just say NATCA is funding minorities to hack and steal the election.

Does it really matter if it's copyrighted?

Its the exact same minus the color difference. In no other situation would anyone argue they're not representing the organization itself when the symbol being used is almost identical to the actual organization.

NATCA could have gone a 100 ways to show support for black lives and yet they chose the BLM organizations symbol. Which by default shows they support the organization whether it was purposeful or not I'm sure is debatable but that's the perception.

Edit: To be clear here, I absolutely support the movement and think we can do plenty better in this country.

Last edited:
You can’t negotiate away the magic map that was agreed to on the national level. It is not possible
Harvard map as far as our training is concerned only made sense for a couple weeks. Every trainee is in the building except trainees with no certs.

Back
Top Bottom