NCEPT debate thread

Yep...I deleted all the off-topic posts the last couple pages. Mainly because they were all childish attacks. Anything with any substance remained.

absolute power corrupts absolutely. i wouldnt post if there were no substance. do you want real **** or just sycophant fluff?

Last edited by a moderator:
What I find frustrating is that This staffing crisis and low level CPC in the agency was all created by FAA’s incompetent leadership by not planning ahead and by doing the bare minimum and simply hiring without a hint of tact by placing people randomly hence causing hardships to sky rocket , people quitting, taking sup jobs etc.

This problem will not be solved for the foreseeable future and to be pragmatic I never expect everybody to be satisfied with any system but the FAA definitely accomplished the opposite by creating a system that literally everyone hates. The

Never imagined I’d think the NCEPT prior to this seemed far better than what they created. Less official movement and more people playing the hardship. 3+ years in the agency I have become the bitter CPC that i was hoping Not to be. Haha.
Perhaps an overreaction on my part or maybe not we’ll see in a few years.

On a brighter note. I have a job. Right? 900 miles away from where I’d like to be.

What I find frustrating is that This staffing crisis and low level CPC in the agency was all created by FAA’s incompetent leadership by not planning ahead and by doing the bare minimum and simply hiring without a hint of tact by placing people randomly hence causing hardships to sky rocket , people quitting, taking sup jobs etc.

This problem will not be solved for the foreseeable future and to be pragmatic I never expect everybody to be satisfied with any system but the FAA definitely accomplished the opposite by creating a system that literally everyone hates. The

Never imagined I thought the NCEPT prior to this seems far better than what they created. Less official movement and more people playing the hardship. 3+ years in the agency I have become the bitter CPC that i was hoping Not to be. Haha.

On a brighter note. I have a job. Right? 900 miles away from where I’d like to be.
Honestly with the way NATCA and NCEPT is going, getting a sup bid sounds like heaven

I feel like we should have a meet and greet...though I will also say we have the August timeframe for that list of 11 facilities to expand so patience never hurts. Bet N90 will still be up there though.

I feel like we should have a meet and greet...though I will also say we have the August timeframe for that list of 11 facilities to expand so patience never hurts. Bet N90 will still be up there though.
N90 wont be on the list with the 30% requirement

Honestly with the way NATCA and NCEPT is going, getting a sup bid sounds like heaven

Lol. I’m gonna wait another 2 years. Just a commitment I made myself but if that’s the only way I can get out then...desperate times call for desperate measures.

The exact year after I cpc I'm applying to any bid out of my facility, I'd quit and go contract before I rot here

This is quite therapeutic. Thanks for a place to rant. Does this qualify as the “I’m here for you” movement? I always said the most stressful part of this job is the shift work but imma put FAA at the top now.

I have literally never seen a post from you that adds anything to the greater good of NATCA, the FAA , the NAS, Stuckmic, PointSixtyFive, the world, the internet. You only post stupid snarky sarcastic basic bullshit. I assume you work at a level 5 and probably struggle even there? SMH

I’m here for you man. We’ll get through this. Same with you boots. We’ll get through this with hardships.

This is quite therapeutic. Thanks for a place to rant. Does this qualify as the “I’m here for you” movement? I always said the most stressful part of this job is the shift work but imma put FAA at the top now.
I'd rant at my facility and do, but people lick windows when it comes to fighting for something better for them and say well that's just how things have always been done

That goes without saying since he’s a part of this group that made “dynamic decisions” keeping everyone in the dark for 4 months.

Dynamic Decisions are code for SELLING OUT. Welcome to hell. You can burn slowly for just $2,000 a year in dues. Your main rep can barely* speak the english language. "Dynamic decions" are code for a gaping A*&hole

?‍♂️ Vote different next time? Legit though this is why we need full accountability of the NEB. This “trust us, we know what is best for you” mentality does not cut the cake anymore. People are being screwed time and time again by this school of thought. Everyone wants to be on the “in” crowd and do what is best for them, but who looks out for the smaller facilities and the membership as a whole? I look back at this last national election, laughing at how people thought Zilonis was nuts but then remember he wanted to have open and honest discussions about the NCEPT instead of this “smoke/mirrors with back door wheeling and dealing cloak and dagger bullshit.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom