NCEPT debate thread

Nothing noteworthy happened at the Friday teleconference. Was short call on the SOP. Whitey Bulger used same old catchphrases and buzzwords. Along with an admonishment that no one should think they're gonna sabotage or take down NCEPT!

Big facility people still don't understand what not being able to be released (stuck in perpetuity) does to small/mid facilities. There is a disconnect, an empathy gap, and an ignorance. Its like a jail sentence! For the haves its amazing, for the have-nots its Radioactive.

Welcome to your new level 5 facility in Alaska. No chance to get out on good behavior, but great Imagine Dragons soundtrack and big incentives to scam scam scam.

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

Nothing noteworthy happened at the Friday teleconference. Was short call on the SOP. Whitey Bulger used same old catchphrases and buzzwords. Along with an admonishment that no one should think they're gonna sabotage or take down NCEPT!

Big facility people still don't understand what not being able to be released (stuck in perpetuity) does to small/mid facilities. There is a disconnect, an empathy gap, and an ignorance. Its like a jail sentence! For the haves its amazing, for the have-nots its Radioactive.

Welcome to your new level 5 facility in Alaska. No chance to get out on good behavior, but great Imagine Dragons soundtrack and big incentives to scam scam scam.

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

View attachment 2844
NCEPT remains the biggest mistake NATCA ever made, even worse then when PATCO lied to the members and encouraged them to strike (at least they all got fired in the rocking Regan economy so most of them found other good careers in construction, real estate, trade schools and stuff like that).

What’s this ?

They gave a little "i hope no one is here thinking they are gonna take down NCEPT" (paraphrased) speech on the Telcon. #confirmed

they know its unpopular as hell and on a shaky ass foundation!

They gave a little "i hope no one is here thinking they are gonna take down NCEPT" (paraphrased) speech on the Telcon. #confirmed

they know its unpopular as hell and on a shaky ass foundation!
wow. i guess why bother keeping up the facade of representation.

Just because the changes to NCEPT are disgusting doesn't validate the narrative that NCEPT has always been worse than the previous system. Because it has been better overall by every metric. Some facilities got stuck, and we should find a way to fix that, people were stuck in the old system too. The way people talk about it on here, everyone that was a CPC could leave their facility within a year before NCEPT.

I also think it's funny that a lot of people on the MickStinks bandwagon, which I'm kind of a part of, are the same people that were so "down with the establishment." Even voting for Dave Riley after his embarrassing debate showings. You would have voted anti Robey, you just weren't given the chance. Now claiming Mick should have never been elecged. Nobody said anything about Mick on here before, don't act like anyone was trying to tell people he was going to be so weak andruin negotiations. None of us knew.

I bet those of you that talked so much shit about Dean being corrupt wish he was still involved in negotiations

Just because the changes to NCEPT are disgusting doesn't validate the narrative that NCEPT has always been worse than the previous system. Because it has been better overall by every metric. Some facilities got stuck, and we should find a way to fix that, people were stuck in the old system too. The way people talk about it on here, everyone that was a CPC could leave their facility within a year before NCEPT.

I also think it's funny that a lot of people on the MickStinks bandwagon, which I'm kind of a part of, are the same people that were so "down with the establishment." Even voting for Dave Riley after his embarrassing debate showings. You would have voted anti Robey, you just weren't given the chance. Now claiming Mick should have never been elecged. Nobody said anything about Mick on here before, don't act like anyone was trying to tell people he was going to be so weak andruin negotiations. None of us knew.

I bet those of you that talked so much shit about Dean being corrupt wish he was still involved in negotiations
Dean was a Union super genius but he is the greater and the man most responsible for NCEPT. Like I said before, even Einstein fucked some things up.

Side question, anyone know if the newest vacancy and priority list uses the new release rules in when showing possible losses?

Was that on a telecon?

Side question, anyone know if the newest vacancy and priority list uses the new release rules in when showing possible losses?

Was that on a telecon?

My facility shows the ability to release one, which is incorrect based upon the new rules. I mean, why would they update their spreadsheet to reflect reality when they can brutally disappoint people that trust their numbers?

They’ll make that dynamic decision at the table.

Whitey Bulger went to the Red Sox game, then a Dropkick Murphy's concert, then a corner bar in Southie until 4am, the day they made that spreadsheet. He pissed himself and had to be carried home by his shadow reps. Dont worry, the region picked up the tab! They apologize for any discrepancies and urge everyone to as always... #TrustTheProcess #BostonStrong #BestJobOnEarth #SafetyWasNeverCompromised

giphy.gif

My FacRep just got back from Vegas for FacRep training (9 months into his run as FacRep) and was given the impression a good amount more than just the 15 or 19 will take people and that language used was just to placate the FAA who really wanted to halt all transfers for 1 year. Take that for what it's worth as second-secondhand info/rumors

My FacRep just got back from Vegas for FacRep training (9 months into his run as FacRep) and was given the impression a good amount more than just the 15 or 19 will take people and that language used was just to placate the FAA who really wanted to halt all transfers for 1 year. Take that for what it's worth as second-secondhand info/rumors

Back
Top Bottom