NDJH - Contract and Pay I Team Daniels-Haltom

lol the “2 weeks we get now” This is comical, you don’t even know what your contract has now.
Idgaf, those 208AL and 104SL hours of leave get used every year guaranteed. Plus carry over sitting at 240 and sick leave fat. I can bid a shit ton of days off not to worried about it brother.
In solidarity!

Does anyone have sources showing where Trump has said he wants to take our pension and other benefits away? I was under the impression he stated he wanted wanted to privatize ATC during his 2016 campaign, but weren't Paul & Trish on board with that?

& does NATCA ever reach out to presidential candidates regarding contract negotiations? I've heard Santa has stated he would extend the contract if Trump becomes president, but why? They already extended it under Biden. Do you have any direct evidence that Trump would be worse to negotiate with than Biden?

Does anyone have sources showing where Trump has said he wants to take our pension and other benefits away? I was under the impression he stated he wanted wanted to privatize ATC during his 2016 campaign, but weren't Paul & Trish on board with that?

& does NATCA ever reach out to presidential candidates regarding contract negotiations? I've heard Santa has stated he would extend the contract if Trump becomes president, but why? They already extended it under Biden. Do you have any direct evidence that Trump would be worse to negotiate with than Biden?
Vivek who is bff and possible VP campaigned on firing 75% of us. Republicans are not the friend to the federal worker

Idgaf, those 208AL and 104SL hours of leave get used every year guaranteed. Plus carry over sitting at 240 and sick leave fat. I can bid a shit ton of days off not to worried about it brother.
In solidarity!
Your 208 hrs annual leave is not guaranteed without our contract. Were you not around before the slate book?

Your 208 hrs annual leave is not guaranteed without our contract. Were you not around before the slate book?
You’re misinformed. My earning rate is 208 period, and with carrying over max I need to use it. If I don’t figure out how to use it by end of leave there’s my problem. If there’s not enough open days or spot available it will management problem when the use of lose deadline comes if they haven’t made enough available.
I’ve never heard of a single instance where someone had to forfeit leave because they couldn’t get It used before the end of the leave year.
Most I’ve seen is people having to schedule use or lose near the end of the year because they didn’t have it booked but they still used it all. Say all ya want about the Slate book sounds like you love it good for you a lot are sick of living the status quo since 2019 at end of first contract.

You’re misinformed. My earning rate is 208 period, and with carrying over max I need to use it. If I don’t figure out how to use it by end of leave there’s my problem. If there’s not enough open days or spot available it will management problem when the use of lose deadline comes if they haven’t made enough available.
I’ve never heard of a single instance where someone had to forfeit leave because they couldn’t get It used before the end of the leave year.
Most I’ve seen is people having to schedule use or lose near the end of the year because they didn’t have it booked but they still used it all. Say all ya want about the Slate book sounds like you love it good for you a lot are sick of living the status quo since 2019 at end of first contract.
I’d personally love something better, just don’t act like there’s no risk with trumps executive orders, if he wins.

Who the hell wants to try and burn 40-80 hours at the end of the year one day at a time. Or when mgmt says I can. F that

I’d personally love something better, just don’t act like there’s no risk with trumps executive orders, if he wins.

Who the hell wants to try and burn 40-80 hours at the end of the year one day at a time. Or when mgmt says I can. F that
Agreed there’s risks. Also that’s why I try to have mine used up by November and have carry over if needed or I’m number one approved leave beyond November.

ATC1001 is just a NATCA boot licker that would vote for upping your dues and argue it is to make up for the people that quit the union because “they have no idea how good they have it”. Unions in America are pretty much pointless at this time in history. They did a lot of good for the workers back in the day but now that government has gotten so big and regulated there isn’t any reason a government agency needs a union. The only benefit a union could do is to uphold the standards of OSHA which ironically the union has turned a blind eye to. Our members wants clean air and water provided while at work and NATCA can’t even fight for that. The AL and SL accumulation and benefits are the same as when I worked for the EPA. NATCA didn’t fight for that. It’s my understand that most federal agencies have the same leave benefits. NATCA didn’t get us PPL. We got it on accident and NATCA took credit for it. Had NATCA gotten us privatized like they wanted to in 2016, most of us would have lost our jobs during COVID and reapplied and gone back to base pay if rehired. At the center the biggest NATCA supporters are the ones that work the least. Always on some detail doing the job that the agency should have hired someone for. Why don’t they? Because they know someone in NATCA will volunteer to work that detail. And guess what? The FAA doesn’t spend a dime on sending that employee to training. YOUR Union dues comes out of the locals budget to send that employee to training. Just like your Union dues pay for those BLM and LGBTQ+ shirts. Surprised they haven’t printed a Free Palestine one yet. Your dues aren’t used towards anything that improves your standard of living. ATC1001 please respond. I want to know where I am wrong. I have been with the FAA for 3 separate contracts and have seen the downfall of NATCA in the last 5 years. NATCA as of late isn’t making anything better and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was dissolved in the next 10 years.

ATC1001 is just a NATCA boot licker that would vote for upping your dues and argue it is to make up for the people that quit the union because “they have no idea how good they have it”. Unions in America are pretty much pointless at this time in history. They did a lot of good for the workers back in the day but now that government has gotten so big and regulated there isn’t any reason a government agency needs a union. The only benefit a union could do is to uphold the standards of OSHA which ironically the union has turned a blind eye to. Our members wants clean air and water provided while at work and NATCA can’t even fight for that. The AL and SL accumulation and benefits are the same as when I worked for the EPA. NATCA didn’t fight for that. It’s my understand that most federal agencies have the same leave benefits. NATCA didn’t get us PPL. We got it on accident and NATCA took credit for it. Had NATCA gotten us privatized like they wanted to in 2016, most of us would have lost our jobs during COVID and reapplied and gone back to base pay if rehired. At the center the biggest NATCA supporters are the ones that work the least. Always on some detail doing the job that the agency should have hired someone for. Why don’t they? Because they know someone in NATCA will volunteer to work that detail. And guess what? The FAA doesn’t spend a dime on sending that employee to training. YOUR Union dues comes out of the locals budget to send that employee to training. Just like your Union dues pay for those BLM and LGBTQ+ shirts. Surprised they haven’t printed a Free Palestine one yet. Your dues aren’t used towards anything that improves your standard of living. ATC1001 please respond. I want to know where I am wrong. I have been with the FAA for 3 separate contracts and have seen the downfall of NATCA in the last 5 years. NATCA as of late isn’t making anything better and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was dissolved in the next 10 years.
Natca did get you PPL, we were originally carved out.

I never said anything about the contract and accumulation of leave. I was referring to how much of it you are allowed to bid off pre approved.( which is all accrued leave). The agency would love to take that away from you.

Reference a boot licker, if you knew who I am, you wouldn’t think that.

I’m just trying to set the record straight for people that don’t know wtf they are talking about

I never said anything about the contract and accumulation of leave. I was referring to how much of it you are allowed to bid off pre approved.( which is all accrued leave). The agency would love to take that away from you.

I’m just trying to set the record straight for people that don’t know wtf they are talking about
Natca didn’t read the bill right and bragged about it before realizing we didn’t get it

I haven’t read a ton of your stuff but I tend to go at people who defend the
union as of late. I just know the union is capable of more and defending the current leadership who does very little with substantially less responsibility but given a mountain more in dues needs to be addressed. Their lack of initiative to what their members actually care about deems the current scrutiny and I’m here to stand with the younger controllers grievances even though they have more than when I started with the agency.

I haven’t read a ton of your stuff but I tend to go at people who defend the
union as of late. I just know the union is capable of more and defending the current leadership who does very little with substantially less responsibility but given a mountain more in dues needs to be addressed. Their lack of initiative to what their members actually care about deems the current scrutiny and I’m here to stand with the younger controllers grievances even though they have more than when I started with the agency.
I’m not defending current leadership

another NDJH video just dropped which led me to their website to see where they stand on the issues. I feel like I’m reading an essay I wrote in high school. So many words to say absolutely nothing.

another NDJH video just dropped which led me to their website to see where they stand on the issues. I feel like I’m reading an essay I wrote in high school. So many words to say absolutely nothing.
Has some serious middle/high school vibes. “Here are your buzzwords/topics you must discuss. This essay/video/email needs to be between 500-1000 words and submitted in correct format (social media hooray!)”

We didn’t have your emails but now that we do lookout! Here’s a little taste of the word vomit you can expect now!

The contrast between all of the websites for the national candidates is pretty telling.

Nick and Jamaal’s site is overloaded with fluff: thousands and thousands of words that ultimately say nothing. Just like their videos.

Santa and Mick’s websites are almost the opposite, the longest parts are their bios. They focus on themselves but there’s no content.

The only one that really stands out is Justin Dailey. He lays out the big focus items on one page, and dedicates a solid paragraph to addressing each one. He proposes specific ideas to address the issues people are legitimately concerned about.

The “Donate” tab on Justin’s site speaks volumes as well, for anyone that hasn’t seen it:
IMG_3775.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom