NDJH - Contract and Pay I Team Daniels-Haltom

I decided to listen to the whole video and what the fuck are they talking about? Breathe what into the ethos? That is a prime example of just saying lots of words and not actually saying anything. You literally see them trying to reach for a buzz word and stuttering when they can’t think of it. We are all dumber for having listened to that.

We are all dumber for having listened to that.
Mike Judge GIF by Idiocracy

I’m confused, hasn’t the narrative been amongst the shills, that the slate book is amazing and shouldn’t be looked at because we could lose something

I’m confused, hasn’t the narrative been amongst the shills, that the slate book is amazing and shouldn’t be looked at because we could lose something
They probably know Santa will extend it late summer if Santa wins, or if he is in lame duck status. If he extends it as a lame duck, Daniels can claim his whole term that the contract sucks but it wasn’t me, it was my predecessor. Just like Santa is slowly starting to do now.

They probably know Santa will extend it late summer if Santa wins, or if he is in lame duck status. If he extends it as a lame duck, Daniels can claim his whole term that the contract sucks but it wasn’t me, it was my predecessor. Just like Santa is slowly starting to do now.
If Santa extends it again nick won’t have anyone to complain to

Yeah Idgaf who ends up as US President, you have to open the contract up to negotiations.
It’s easy to say that from your position with no responsibility to people.

Respond back angrily like I attacked you now and say that I don’t want a raise. Maybe turn me in to the accountability board too.

If NATCA opens the contract for negotiations and is transparent throughout the whole process and fails, it’s easier to stomach. At least try. And if people would be mad that they did open it, then take a poll prior to and see what the members want. So then the NEB can’t be blamed with what they do if the members wanted it.

If NATCA opens the contract for negotiations and is transparent throughout the whole process and fails, it’s easier to stomach. At least try. And if people would be mad that they did open it, then take a poll prior to and see what the members want. So then the NEB can’t be blamed with what they do if the members wanted it.
yes, if we open it under trump because reddit and .65 said so and we take a 30% pay cut. Fuck it right ? At least we tried

Back
Top Bottom