NDJH - Contract and Pay I Team Daniels-Haltom

yes, if we open it under trump because reddit and .65 said so and we take a 30% pay cut. Fuck it right ? At least we tried
NATCA scare tactics lol. “Be happy with your 1.6% (lowest raises in the federal government), if it was not to us you would take a pay cut”.

Also, “NCEPT will be great as soon as X happens……”.

Also, “we got you paid parental leave and prevented you from being laid off during COVID”.

NATCA scare tactics lol. “Be happy with your 1.6% (lowest raises in the federal government), if it was not to us you would take a pay cut”.

Also, “NCEPT will be great as soon as X happens……”.

Also, “we got you paid parental leave and prevented you from being laid off during COVID”.
You should rejoin so your vote counts for something. Instead of ranting on .65 about the same shit over and over

Or maybe respond to something I actually said instead of changing the subject lol

You should rejoin so your vote counts for something. Instead of ranting on .65 about the same shit over and over

Or maybe respond to something I actually said instead of changing the subject lol
I didn't drop out of the union yet, I will after they renew the slate book, hopefully me and 25% of the membership.

If you think this is bad you should go see /atc2. The guy who got banned for threatening and doxxing people is really going on a posting spree there.

Yea that’s fine, like I said if we lose your guaranteed annual leave, atsap, take a pay cut, at least we tried. Who cares
lol fear mongering. NATCA likes to toot their horn but fortunately Annual Leave Sick leave and PPL are benefits they can’t go back wards on since they are government wide.
FAA wouldn’t want to look bad to the airlines is respect to ATSAP with info coming in from ASAP so they will continue that. If I recall I don’t remember any prior white book employees talking about pay cuts…it was for new hires.

Things they could get rid of: credit hours, relaxed dress code, requiring a note if gone for more than 3 days on SL unplanned.

Yea that’s fine, like I said if we lose your guaranteed annual leave, atsap, take a pay cut, at least we tried. Who cares
Benefits which are not exclusive to the union, except for atsap but when has that ever lead to any substantial changes? If Congress wants to, they can cut any govt employee pay regardless if we extended. We're not here to continue to pay for steak dinners and vacations if it leads to stagnant pay and refusal to negotiate better working conditions.

lol fear mongering. NATCA likes to toot their horn but fortunately Annual Leave Sick leave and PPL are benefits they can’t go back wards on since they are government wide.
FAA wouldn’t want to look bad to the airlines is respect to ATSAP with info coming in from ASAP so they will continue that. If I recall I don’t remember any prior white book employees talking about pay cuts…it was for new hires.

Things they could get rid of: credit hours, relaxed dress code, requiring a note if gone for more than 3 days on SL unplanned.
You are showing your age, the amount of annual leave wont change. How much you can be guaranteed to use is a different story, look back through older contracts.

You are showing your age, the amount of annual leave wont change. How much you can be guaranteed to use is a different story, look back through older contracts.
Anyone not creative enough to use all earned leave AL/SL in the allotted year got other problems.

You are not even understanding what I’m saying. Typical of a non member to be this dense
I know exactly what you’re talking about: the two weeks we get now that are guaranteed leave. Boo hoo act like this is all special shit and private sector, other feds and military don’t get what we get. We aren’t that fucking special especially since NATCA let this careers pay stagnate.

I understand you were only guaranteed 2 weeks in prior contracts, but it would blow my mind more then almost anything else I’ve saw in the FAA if that ever went away.

The world is so much different now, bidding the leave you earn is almost viewed as like a human rights thing now. It would be as extreme as Trump passing a law to repeal the 16 weeks PPL. It would be considered so fringe under any administration it would never get traction.

Also I don’t know but I’m sure other then N90 people found ways to bid and use all the leave they accrued, even under the old rules.

I understand you were only guaranteed 2 weeks in prior contracts, but it would blow my mind more then almost anything else I’ve saw in the FAA if that ever went away.

The world is so much different now, bidding the leave you earn is almost viewed as like a human rights thing now. It would be as extreme as Trump passing a law to repeal the 16 weeks PPL. It would be considered so fringe under any administration it would never get traction.

Also I don’t know but I’m sure other then N90 people found ways to bid and use all the leave they accrued, even under the old rules.
They plan on getting rid of the pension and you think it would be crazy for them to cut down the annual we can take or repeal PPL?

You do realize trump is the one who wants to get rid of the pension right? I'm not going to trust the person notorious for going back on his word
So that means he actually wants us to have a pension?!?! I'm so confused!!!

I don't know if I would want us voluntarily going to the table with Trump in office. FAA is emboldened to treat us like shit as it is with Biden in office. Trump would as the executive would have them go full Stalin.

I know exactly what you’re talking about: the two weeks we get now that are guaranteed leave. Boo hoo act like this is all special shit and private sector, other feds and military don’t get what we get. We aren’t that fucking special especially since NATCA let this careers pay stagnate.
lol the “2 weeks we get now” This is comical, you don’t even know what your contract has now.

Back
Top Bottom