NDJH - Testimonials

It’s for FAA engineers etc. aka not controllers. Which makes just about all of the above a cavalcade of shit testimonials.
Not in disagreement with your comment... or any similar comments to be made like yours. I would just like to point out, however, that practically no member of Region X is very in-tune with the happenings in the ATC community as it's not related to their own day-to-day; similarly, practically no ATC member is very in-tune with the happenings in Region X because it's not related to their own day-to-day.

Region X members comprise somewhere between 20-30% of the eligible voters in NATCA elections; therefore, to so easily dismiss any Region X endorsement from their elected leadership in a NATCA election as a "cavalcade of shit testimonials" is foolhardy. Region X members are part of a union very dominated by controllers, meaning the entirety of Region X is represented by one nationally-elected officer to the NEB (Region X RVP) while controllers are represented by the other elected officers to the NEB. There are also 2-3 nationally-elected officers representing other work units within Region X... but they have no seat on the NEB. None of these nationally-elected leaders in Region X are controllers so their endorsements carry a lot of weight within Region X. And 20-30% of eligible voters voting as a block can easily overcome an equally divided controller workforce... and that large of a voting block could lead to a defeat of a candidate with 65% support of the controller workforce.

You don't shit on people that are dues-paying members of the union, even those dues-paying members you don't know, don't see, and don't have any clue as to what they do or how those non-controllers make a "controller's union" better. Instead, maybe the question should be, why is the entire leadership of the dues-paying non-controller membership supporting one candidate over another? I assure you, it's done for reasons largely invisible to the controller workforce. And it could have a significant effect on the future of the "controller's union."

Not in disagreement with your comment... or any similar comments to be made like yours. I would just like to point out, however, that practically no member of Region X is very in-tune with the happenings in the ATC community as it's not related to their own day-to-day; similarly, practically no ATC member is very in-tune with the happenings in Region X because it's not related to their own day-to-day.

Region X members comprise somewhere between 20-30% of the eligible voters in NATCA elections; therefore, to so easily dismiss any Region X endorsement from their elected leadership in a NATCA election as a "cavalcade of shit testimonials" is foolhardy. Region X members are part of a union very dominated by controllers, meaning the entirety of Region X is represented by one nationally-elected officer to the NEB (Region X RVP) while controllers are represented by the other elected officers to the NEB. There are also 2-3 nationally-elected officers representing other work units within Region X... but they have no seat on the NEB. None of these nationally-elected leaders in Region X are controllers so their endorsements carry a lot of weight within Region X. And 20-30% of eligible voters voting as a block can easily overcome an equally divided controller workforce... and that large of a voting block could lead to a defeat of a candidate with 65% support of the controller workforce.

You don't shit on people that are dues-paying members of the union, even those dues-paying members you don't know, don't see, and don't have any clue as to what they do or how those non-controllers make a "controller's union" better. Instead, maybe the question should be, why is the entire leadership of the dues-paying non-controller membership supporting one candidate over another? I assure you, it's done for reasons largely invisible to the controller workforce. And it could have a significant effect on the future of the "controller's union."
I’m not shitting on Region X members. I think these are all shitty testimonials because of how they’re being plastered to everyone like team NDJH is everyone’s pick, yet they strategically chose to only post testimonials of union members who are disconnected from what’s going on. Sorry, my stance wasn’t real clear there. But yes, I agree and am not shitting on the members themselves. Just the NATCA candidates that are turning our Region X members into political puppets.

Back
Top Bottom