NDJH - Training I Team Daniels-Haltom

Tell me you're out of touch with the work force without telling me you're out of touch with the work force 🙄🙄🙄

I will legit leave NATCA asap if these fools actually get voted in. At least if it's someone else, there will be hope for a few more years.
Hope? The “someone else” is going to extend the slate book this summer probably to at least 2029 after the next projected Trump term is done. What hope is that with your 1.6% raises which at that point will encompass over 50% of your career for almost everyone?

Hope? The “someone else” is going to extend the slate book this summer probably to at least 2029 after the next projected Trump term is done. What hope is that with your 1.6% raises which at that point will encompass over 50% of your career for almost everyone?
They'd (I'm assuming you're talking about Santa) be an idiot to blindly extend the slate book again without actually knowing who will win the presidency or what the next president would actually do. At this point idgaf, I just want someone to fight for this job.

Plus, there's another person besides Santa. That's what I'm placing my hope on, but we'll see. Gotta get through this never-ending pile of OT somehow without quitting

Get in brother we are voting for Justin

There are some problems with training that are national. Lower level facilities losing contractors and isolated facilities not having realistic access to tower sims is one. But I still say facilities with poor training programs are mostly self inflicted.

And I'm not the biggest fan of NATCA thinking it's job is to run the FAA. Yeah it sucks when a class is delayed because all the admin people are on leave the whole month of December, but that's not for NATCA to solve. If training sucks, that's what TRBs and lawsuits are for. Press local reps on fixing local training issues and make sure they aren't being complacent. But we don't need the union constantly trying to bail out the FAA. I think it leads to even dumber management.

There are some problems with training that are national. Lower level facilities losing contractors and isolated facilities not having realistic access to tower sims is one. But I still say facilities with poor training programs are mostly self inflicted.

And I'm not the biggest fan of NATCA thinking it's job is to run the FAA. Yeah it sucks when a class is delayed because all the admin people are on leave the whole month of December, but that's not for NATCA to solve. If training sucks, that's what TRBs and lawsuits are for. Press local reps on fixing local training issues and make sure they aren't being complacent. But we don't need the union constantly trying to bail out the FAA. I think it leads to even dumber management.
That’s why Natca should negotiate that you get the step raises every 6 months if you are waiting. Stop punishing trainees for the FAA not training people.

NATCA in its current form is a branch of management. NATCA collaborated its way into this relationship. It is not even their final form yet, collaborate me harder daddy.

Back
Top Bottom