New hire lists

After_Victor

Trusted Contributor
Maybe I’m missing something but I haven’t seen any threads dedicated to new hire lists. I’m curious what people are getting and where their going. I know covid slowed things down but what lists have been issued? Include bid/list date /assignment. Thanks!

Yeah they are usually posted here but I’m not against having a thread dedicated to posting lists for classes and what got taken. I’d even say splitting by type. Could even post lists from direct hires and whatnot.

Yeah they are usually posted here but I’m not against having a thread dedicated to posting lists for classes and what got taken. I’d even say splitting by type. Could even post lists from direct hires and whatnot.
I was more thinking along the lines of prior experience new hires but I agree with what you’re saying. Still I think posting them to one thread would be best

Maybe I’m missing something but I haven’t seen any threads dedicated to new hire lists. I’m curious what people are getting and where their going. I know covid slowed things down but what lists have been issued? Include bid/list date /assignment. Thanks!
For prior experience?

Yes, mostly. I usually sort through the threads to see where folks are going or what they were offered. Having it all together would make it easier to find and speculate for those expecting lists.
There are no new threads due to COVID halting everything. And speculation on what might be available, or trying to find a pattern in lists given, will drive you nuts.

- 2017 Prior Experience Bid

- List received June of 2020 due to Tier 2 Evaluation

- Selected for SDF (#1 choice) and allowed to relocate/in-process in September of 2020 (immediately placed in a training hold upon arrival and currently conducting online training via Zoom)

- Dual-rated (USAF) with 16 years of experience (if you want to know my specific ATC experience as a frame of reference, feel free to PM me)

Attachments

• DEAEE342-7989-477F-99BC-40AC1EDABA95.jpeg
    DEAEE342-7989-477F-99BC-40AC1EDABA95.jpeg
    534.4 KB · Views: 153
- 2017 Prior Experience Bid
- List received June of 2020 due to Tier 2 Evaluation

- Selected for SDF (#1 choice) and allowed to relocate/in-process in September of 2020 (immediately placed in a training hold upon arrival and currently conducting online training via Zoom)

- Dual-rated (USAF) with 16 years of experience (if you want to know my specific ATC experience as a frame of reference, feel free to PM me)
Should’ve went to MAF

Back
Top Bottom