New NATCA Facebook Page

Holy shit. Who's trying to read 10 paragraphs of NATCA propaganda from a shill! YIKES. BLOCKED.

Doug Church 2.0 LMAO

Argue Peace Out GIF

Lol, I check in on the page every few months or so, it’s been stuck at 1.1K members for over a year now. Looks like they peaked at only getting the national office, their friends and family, some Fac Reps, and about 500 of the 15K or so general members.

Wonder if someone's been training for round 2?

knock out swing GIF by Rocky
How did dropping out of the union go? Are you ostracized now and confined to your cubicle?

Lol, I check in on the page every few months or so, it’s been stuck at 1.1K members for over a year now. Looks like they peaked at only getting the national office, their friends and family, some Fac Reps, and about 500 of the 15K or so general members.
Are they posting activities and things to go in Hawaii?

How did dropping out of the union go? Are you ostracized now and confined to your cubicle?
... I still don't think they know... 😲🤐😅

I was already inadvertently ostracized by them prior to my union departure, so not much is different on that front.

Examples for both things you mentioned:

I had been at the facility for ~7 months when Christmas rolled around and one of the reps for the admin BUEs (aka my "area" rep) walked around my department aimlessly for a minute before asking me if I knew where my desk was so he could leave a NATCA Christmas present for me. Dude didn't know who I was, where I worked, and for 7 months never thought about finding me to introduce himself.

This was the first paycheck without dues taken out but my PAC contribution was still on there, so I sent them an email letting them know I no longer wish to contribute. The following day I was contacted by them and after that had an in-person meeting with someone trying to talk me out of leaving the PAC; about halfway through the conversation/pitch meeting (~30 minutes) I realized they didn't know I had already completely left NATCA. I opted to not volunteer that information to them and just tried to enjoy the irony of the conversation for the rest of its duration.

Last edited:
... I still don't think they know... 😲🤐😅

I was already inadvertently ostracized by them prior to my union departure, so not much is different on that front.

Examples for both things you mentioned:

I had been at the facility for ~7 months when Christmas rolled around and one of the reps for the admin BUEs (aka my "area" rep) walked around my department aimlessly for a minute before asking me if I knew where my desk was so he could leave a NATCA Christmas present for me. Dude didn't know who I was, where I worked, and for 7 months never thought about finding me to introduce himself.

This was the first paycheck without dues taken out but my $5 PAC contribution was still on there, so I sent them an email letting them know I no longer wish to contribute. The following day I was contacted by them and after that had an in-person meeting with someone trying to talk me out of leaving the PAC; about halfway through the conversation/pitch meeting (~30 minutes) I realized they didn't know I had already completely left NATCA. I opted to not volunteer that information to them and just tried to enjoy the irony of the conversation for the rest of its duration.
It’s amazing how people don’t understand the concept of personal decision. I don’t need a lecture about why leaving is the “end of the world.” This story is hilarious btw.

Did anyone join the new NATCA member’s exclusive FB page? I don’t plan too, it looks like it will just be what the old page was before they censored it and disallowed comments.

Plus it seems like it will be even more of a propaganda page for only the loyalists and NATCA sheep. Did you notice that as soon as that post went a lot of the NEB members and some Fac Reps instantly “liked” it? It’s like they all got a text coordinated to tell them to like it wide away to promote it as a good idea. Must be the works of their new “communication committee”, working to spread the propaganda, censorship and company line lol. While our peers in the airlines, railroad, trucking, etc… are alll getting 15% raises we need more posts of Santa, Andy, Paul and Trish attending overseas conferences lol.
I understand that you have concerns about the new NATCA member's exclusive Facebook page and the potential for censorship and propaganda
It's important to remember that social media platforms can be a valuable tool for communication and connection, but they can also be subject to biases, misinformation, and censorship. It's up to each individual to decide whether or not to participate in online communities, and to be aware of the potential risks and benefits.

I understand that you have concerns about the new NATCA member's exclusive Facebook page and the potential for censorship and propaganda
It's important to remember that social media platforms can be a valuable tool for communication and connection, but they can also be subject to biases, misinformation, and censorship. It's up to each individual to decide whether or not to participate in online communities, and to be aware of the potential risks and benefits.
Found the chat bot account

Back
Top Bottom