New NATCA Facebook Page

None of the young kids wanna hear about the white book. People learn by application. If you go see what natcas working on it can change perspective.
Y’all are apparently too she’ll shocked from the white book you refuse to proceed from the slate book. I can’t wait to see what the granite book has in store in another 9 years or whatever

No union leadership is going to be "ousted" because we can oust ourselves.

Stop paying dues if you don't think you're getting adequate service, it's simple.

Maybe they should stream it so you don’t have to fly across the country? Maybe you shouldn’t have to fly to Vegas to find out what your union is working on.
That’s a good suggestion! They should encourage those that DO go to bring the information back to their facilities as well!

I cant believe NATCA even still has bootlickers like Move78

I will block him next time i read him pushing the propaganda. Its not even funny. I guaruntee you everyone in your faciity hates you if you talk like this in real life. probably the sloppy guy w the old vintage "Hurricane Miami" convention shirt w bad breath and the glasses talking about upping the PAC. Down w the PAC. Down w NATCA. NATCA is finished!!!! They sold their membership out. ITS OVER

Paul Bearer Dance GIF by Jason Clarke

I cant believe NATCA even still has bootlickers like Move78

I will block him next time i read him pushing the propaganda. Its not even funny. I guaruntee you everyone in your faciity hates you if you talk like this in real life. probably the sloppy guy w the old vintage "Hurricane Miami" convention shirt w bad breath and the glasses talking about upping the PAC. Down w the PAC. Down w NATCA. NATCA is finished!!!! They sold their membership out. ITS OVER

Paul Bearer Dance GIF by Jason Clarke
It’s prolly the NATCA Facebook admin

Just be like me. Bitch and moan but don't get involved or try to change anything. You get paid for taking the most breaks just like you get paid for taking the least. Getting involved requires tons of time off of the floor, you would've had to use leave to go to Vegas this week. There is no way these types of networking events can be done virtually. Plus you lose some of your benefits, you guys laugh about Paul and Trish but they spent years visiting facilities, having dinners and baseball games with politicians, endless telecons, endless whining from facraps and oms. The amount of alcohol you have to drink takes a toll.

So far I'm mad about -
Supporting privatization that was 'definitely going to happen' look at the railroad workers. I don't care what corner or how the game was played, because I should've had a very detailed email communicating this.

Blasting about inclusivity instead of addressing the delays caused by Rona. We should've at least made a statement like the postmaster's, and the union did NOT help the person I know that needed a legit exemption. Tensions are super high and I lolled when notams changed. That was the email I got

'real wages' and career mobility are sinking. It's almost unaffordable in the middle of my payband. I have to bid sup jobs. Why should someone in for 5 years NOT get a shot at a 10-12 z, but someone off the street can have a 3 month investment at okc.

Back
Top Bottom