New Section: Wiki

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Years ago the FAA used to publish regulations like the 7110.65 and AIM online in HTML (website) formats. They stopped for some weird legality reasons. I've always wanted to bring it back, and now I have... in wiki format.
pointSixtyFiveWiki is up and running at https://w.pointsixtyfive.com. It has the 7110.65 and official interpretations included to start with, and hopefully will grow to include articles and other references (AIM). If you're interested in helping to add content, let me know.

It's easily searchable and link-able, so when you want to argue in the forums you can back up your position :)

Where do you find these interpretations in a more official format?
They're on the faa intranet somewhere. Honestly couldn't tell you exactly where. I didn't post the official memos because they have personal info in them, but I suppose I could redact them and link it.

Years ago the FAA used to publish regulations like the 7110.65 and AIM online in HTML (website) formats. They stopped for some weird legality reasons. I've always wanted to bring it back, and now I have... in wiki format.
pointSixtyFiveWiki is up and running at https://w.pointsixtyfive.com. It has the 7110.65 and official interpretations included to start with, and hopefully will grow to include articles and other references (AIM). If you're interested in helping to add content, let me know.

It's easily searchable and link-able, so when you want to argue in the forums you can back up your position :)

Hello, I just became a member here and I'm happy to be a part of this great resource group.
QUESTION: Is there an information/ resource group like this one for Aviation Safety Inspectors or other aviation positions besides just ATC?
Thank you.

Hello, I just became a member here and I'm happy to be a part of this great resource group.
QUESTION: Is there an information/ resource group like this one for Aviation Safety Inspectors or other aviation positions besides just ATC?
Thank you.
Not on this site. I personally don't know of any, but I can't say I've ever looked..

Back
Top Bottom