Next ATC zero?

Hard to blame anyone for running up their post count in 2020. Not much else to do.

Who is getting the night off? The controllers don’t get the leave. They come back 2 hours later when the cleaning is done.
Have you worked a CPC line with mandatory OT yet? Shit gets old dude, especially with a wife and two kids.
Nope, we’re after all the people locked up in jails.
Didn't you hear, they let those people out, they needed to make room for people protesting equality and others voicing their political opinion, no need to keep high risk rapists behind bars.

I doubt they will ever make vaccines mandatory. So what would it even matter? Many people don’t vaccinate their kids and haven’t gotten a vaccine since grade school. I doubt they will get the corona vaccine.

I doubt they will ever make vaccines mandatory. So what would it even matter? Many people don’t vaccinate their kids and haven’t gotten a vaccine since grade school. I doubt they will get the corona vaccine.
Yeah and dipshits like them are why measles is making a comeback.

vaccines are mandatory in a lot of settings, not sure the legal/logistical hurdles of making it a thing with us but if it’s available to us and is approved as safe I don’t think it’s crazy to make us get it. We’re fine with all the other bullshit medical requirements this job has so why is a vaccine that big a deal?

˙ʇuǝɯǝʌoɯ xɐʌ-ᴉʇuɐ ǝloɥʍ ǝɥʇ ǝʇᴉdsǝp sn ɹoɟ ʎɹoʇɐpuɐɯ ƃuᴉǝq ǝuᴉɔɔɐʌ ɐ ǝǝs ʎlᴉsɐǝ plnoɔ I 'sɥʇɐǝp ɟo ʇunoɯɐ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ uoᴉʇɐlǝɹɹoɔ ɥʇlɐǝɥ ɔᴉlqnd ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʎsɐǝ ǝq plnoʍ ʇᴉ puɐ pǝsɐq lɐɔᴉpǝɯ ʎlɥƃᴉɥ sᴉ qoɾ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉɹǝpᴉsuoƆ

˙ʇuǝɯǝʌoɯ xɐʌ-ᴉʇuɐ ǝloɥʍ ǝɥʇ ǝʇᴉdsǝp sn ɹoɟ ʎɹoʇɐpuɐɯ ƃuᴉǝq ǝuᴉɔɔɐʌ ɐ ǝǝs ʎlᴉsɐǝ plnoɔ I 'sɥʇɐǝp ɟo ʇunoɯɐ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ uoᴉʇɐlǝɹɹoɔ ɥʇlɐǝɥ ɔᴉlqnd ɐ ǝʞɐɯ oʇ ʎsɐǝ ǝq plnoʍ ʇᴉ puɐ pǝsɐq lɐɔᴉpǝɯ ʎlɥƃᴉɥ sᴉ qoɾ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉɹǝpᴉsuoƆ
DD0F1ADF-C0CF-4209-8889-21626540AF35.jpeg

ʇUǝƜǝɅoƜ XɐɅ-ᴉʇUɐ ǝLoꞍʍ ǝꞍʇ ǝꞱᴉDsƎp sN ɹoɟ ʎɹOʇⱯpUɐƜ ƂuᴉǝQ ƎuᴉɔƆɐɅ Ɐ ƎǝS ʎlᴉsⱯǝ pLnOɔ i 'SɥꞱɐƎp ɟO ꞱuNoƜɐ ǝꞍʇ ɥꞱᴉʍ UoᴉʇⱯlƎɹɹoƆ ꞍʇLɐƎɥ ɔᴉlQnD Ɐ ƎʞⱯɯ oꞱ ʎsⱯǝ ǝQ PlNoʍ Ʇᴉ pUɐ pƎsⱯq lⱯɔᴉpƎɯ ʎLɥƂᴉꞍ Sᴉ qOɾ ǝꞍʇ ƃUᴉɹǝPᴉSuOɔ

ʇUǝƜǝɅoƜ XɐɅ-ᴉʇUɐ ǝLoꞍʍ ǝꞍʇ ǝꞱᴉDsƎp sN ɹoɟ ʎɹOʇⱯpUɐƜ ƂuᴉǝQ ƎuᴉɔƆɐɅ Ɐ ƎǝS ʎlᴉsⱯǝ pLnOɔ i 'SɥꞱɐƎp ɟO ꞱuNoƜɐ ǝꞍʇ ɥꞱᴉʍ UoᴉʇⱯlƎɹɹoƆ ꞍʇLɐƎɥ ɔᴉlQnD Ɐ ƎʞⱯɯ oꞱ ʎsⱯǝ ǝQ PlNoʍ Ʇᴉ pUɐ pƎsⱯq lⱯɔᴉpƎɯ ʎLɥƂᴉꞍ Sᴉ qOɾ ǝꞍʇ ƃUᴉɹǝPᴉSuOɔ
Level Up Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

ʇ?︎ǝƜǝɅ□︎Ɯ ✠︎ɐɅ?︎ᴉʇ?︎ɐ ǝ☹︎□︎Ɥʍ ǝꞍʇ ǝꞱᴉ?︎⬧︎Ǝ◻︎ ⬧︎☠︎ ɹ□︎ɟ ʎɹ⚐︎ʇⱯ◻︎?︎ɐƜ Ƃ◆︎ᴉǝ✈︎ Ǝ◆︎ᴉɔƆɐɅ Ɐ Ǝǝ?︎ ʎ●︎ᴉ⬧︎Ɐǝ ◻︎☹︎■︎⚐︎ɔ ♓︎ ?︎?︎ɥꞱɐƎ◻︎ ɟ⚐︎ Ʇ◆︎☠︎□︎Ɯɐ ǝꞍʇ ɥꞱᴉʍ ?︎□︎ᴉʇⱯ●︎Ǝɹɹ□︎Ɔ Ɥʇ☹︎ɐƎɥ ɔᴉ●︎✈︎■︎?︎ Ɐ ƎʞⱯɯ □︎Ʇ ʎ⬧︎Ɐǝ ǝ✈︎ ?︎●︎☠︎□︎ʍ Ʇᴉ ◻︎?︎ɐ ◻︎Ǝ⬧︎Ɐ❑︎ ●︎Ɐɔᴉ◻︎Ǝɯ ʎ☹︎ɥƂᴉꞍ ?︎ᴉ ❑︎⚐︎ɾ ǝꞍʇ ƃ?︎ᴉɹǝ?︎ᴉ?︎◆︎⚐︎ɔ

color daily render GIF by partyonmarz

ʇ?︎ǝƜǝɅ□︎Ɯ ✠︎ɐɅ?︎ᴉʇ?︎ɐ ǝ☹︎□︎Ɥʍ ǝꞍʇ ǝꞱᴉ?︎⬧︎Ǝ◻︎ ⬧︎☠︎ ɹ□︎ɟ ʎɹ⚐︎ʇⱯ◻︎?︎ɐƜ Ƃ◆︎ᴉǝ✈︎ Ǝ◆︎ᴉɔƆɐɅ Ɐ Ǝǝ?︎ ʎ●︎ᴉ⬧︎Ɐǝ ◻︎☹︎■︎⚐︎ɔ ♓︎ ?︎?︎ɥꞱɐƎ◻︎ ɟ⚐︎ Ʇ◆︎☠︎□︎Ɯɐ ǝꞍʇ ɥꞱᴉʍ ?︎□︎ᴉʇⱯ●︎Ǝɹɹ□︎Ɔ Ɥʇ☹︎ɐƎɥ ɔᴉ●︎✈︎■︎?︎ Ɐ ƎʞⱯɯ □︎Ʇ ʎ⬧︎Ɐǝ ǝ✈︎ ?︎●︎☠︎□︎ʍ Ʇᴉ ◻︎?︎ɐ ◻︎Ǝ⬧︎Ɐ❑︎ ●︎Ɐɔᴉ◻︎Ǝɯ ʎ☹︎ɥƂᴉꞍ ?︎ᴉ ❑︎⚐︎ɾ ǝꞍʇ ƃ?︎ᴉɹǝ?︎ᴉ?︎◆︎⚐︎ɔ

color daily render GIF by partyonmarz
I have a feeling we bout to get merged to the Shoot the Shit thread

D21 is sinking in covid cases right now. Testing positive and being exposed at work and the flight surgeon requiring two week quarantines. Expect critical staffing and reduced operations/services in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom