Next nest Panel?

How long does it take from the time you got placed in the nest to the time you had to report to your new facility? I'm just trying to plan a timeline for events.
Depends when you are place in the Nest, depends when the next panel is, depends how quickly lists come out... too many factors to say without more details.

Ok once you get the list of facilities, how long do they give to make your selection, how long before you get an fol and then when to report? I'll be on the July pretty sure so I'm trying to figure out the timeline

Ok once you get the list of facilities, how long do they give to make your selection, how long before you get an fol and then when to report? I'll be on the July pretty sure so I'm trying to figure out the timeline

If you’ve found the KSN website that addresses the NEST there is a document on there that outlines everything. I’ve read it multiple times lol says we should have a list within 2 days and we have 5 or 7 days to rank and send back. I think a lot of the timeline depends on how fast people send back their list. Once that’s done and we know where we’re going I’m assuming there shouldn’t be anything holding back from moving ASAP besides that we have to start on the beginning of pay period.

If you’ve found the KSN website that addresses the NEST there is a document on there that outlines everything. I’ve read it multiple times lol says we should have a list within 2 days and we have 5 or 7 days to rank and send back. I think a lot of the timeline depends on how fast people send back their list. Once that’s done and we know where we’re going I’m assuming there shouldn’t be anything holding back from moving ASAP besides that we have to start on the beginning of pay period.

I hope 2 days is the case, I was expecting more like a week

Back
Top Bottom