Next nest Panel?

dbqilm13

FAA
Facility
ATL Atlanta Tower
Does anyone know when the next NEST Panel will meet either if its in June or the next one after June if there is a june panel?

Looks like i'll be going to the nest and was wondering how long the process should take? From the time from now to until I check in at my next facility? I was just informed the other day that my training as been terminated after going through a TRB.

Thanks

Does anyone know when the next NEST Panel will meet either if its in June or the next one after June if there is a june panel?

Looks like i'll be going to the nest and was wondering how long the process should take? From the time from now to until I check in at my next facility? I was just informed the other day that my training as been terminated after going through a TRB.

Thanks

Next panel will meet July 18, deadline for the package is July 5.

I was under the impression there was a nest panel meeting in June? Has that changed?

thanks!

There is one on June 6, but you already missed the deadline for that package unless your package was submitted on or before MAY 24.

There is one on June 6, but you already missed the deadline for that package unless your package was submitted on or before MAY 24.

Oh thanks just wanted to make sure those dates didn’t change because I know they’ve skipped months in the past

Any idea how long after the nest meets that a list or recommendation is determined?

I just went through the NEST... I got my list 4/12 from the March panel.

Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m in the June panel and was reading the guidance the NEST uses and I’m under the impression I would have a list within a few days to a week max.

Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m in the June panel and was reading the guidance the NEST uses and I’m under the impression I would have a list within a few days to a week max.
I guess it all depends, I'm still waiting on my FOL. I do remember before that you get your list after a week.

But you can easily go to KSN2 and see what facility you might get... Depending on where you were CPC'd.

But you can easily go to KSN2 and see what facility you might get... Depending on where you were CPC'd.

Thanks! I’ve been playing close attention to the PPT hoping they take my preferences into consideration because this panel is looking cold with a high cost of living.

Thanks! I’ve been playing close attention to the PPT hoping they take my preferences into consideration because this panel is looking cold with a high cost of living.

Look at the possible gains under NCEPT- Facility Status and priority... you can filter the level and type of facility and if it has possible gains, mostl likely it'll be on your list.

I hope they do consider your preferences, they didn't consider mine.. I believe they really just consider the NUMBERS that they need to fill.

How long does it take from the time you got placed in the nest to the time you had to report to your new facility? I'm just trying to plan a timeline for events.

Back
Top Bottom