No January raises this year

I feel like there was also a several year freeze in annual increases around 2010 for all agencies.

Shhhh dont say that, it doesnt follow the anti trump agenda

/s
Can you point to a definitive reason why trump is a good president? Outside of talking points that are forwarded by a xenophobic, racist group of people that either lack the ability or desire to objectively re-examine their choice to vote for a brash, spray tanned reality TV star who spends more of his time lashing out at “foes” than leading the country with resolve and respect. Fiscal responsibility? Achieved by ballooning the national debt via tax cuts which overwhelmingly help the upper class. Border security? Where’s that “wall? Meanwhile immigrants and people of color face even greater systematic racism and outright violence. Repeal Obamacare? Still there, and has greatly increased the populations access to healthcare and services. Call me a libtard cuck if you want but I much prefer the government to take care of the needs and rights of all versus a subculture of racists or pander exclusively to corporations and ass clowns like the Koch brothers.

/s
It sure wasn't Trump that did it but your buddies the Republicans. It's easy and simple vote Republican and your voting against your own self interest. The republicans shut down the government that gave us furloughs for which I still never got back paid for. They stopped our pay increases in 2010 and Obama recinded it a few years after. The writing is on the wall for those of you voting Republican... privatization. Vote with your brothers. Vote pro union. Vote Democrat if you want a future in the faa.

I feel like there was also a several year freeze in annual increases around 2010 for all agencies.

/s

The January raise is a cost of living raise. In 2011 and 2012 (maybe another year as well) there was no inflation. Therefore a cost of living raise wasn’t called for. This shit isn’t that complicated folks.

Back
Top Bottom