No January raises this year

You are 100% correct. We should be united in voting against the group that has repeatedly damaged us and for the group that has a history of helping us out. Do some research and get back to us on which groups those are.
Nah enlighten me since you seem to know better than everyone else

You live in a high tax state. Why shouldn't you pay those taxes? They fund the activities of the state you live in. That's like saying you shouldn't pay federal taxes. I don't understand why this is even an argument.

What? Where did I say anything about not paying taxes? I’m just saying I don’t like having the same money taxed twice. Your post makes zero sense.

Nah enlighten me since you seem to know better than everyone else
Really? Not wasting my time typing out a history lesson. Sit down with an old school NATCA guy at your facility (if your're a controller), and ask about our history beginning with Ronald Reagan.

"false statement" lmao c'mon now....
He made a statement that turned out to be untrue, he lied. That lie was a small part of that overall bill. I'll ask again. What does this have to do with Trump conducting himself in a manner that is not dignified for a president? Can you find an Obama equivalency to calling someone low IQ?

Below is a link of lies that both men have told. Note that Obama has 4 pages worth while Trump has 10. Also not that Trump has only been in office for 1 year, while Obama was in for 8.

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Really? Not wasting my time typing out a history lesson. Sit down with an old school NATCA guy at your facility (if your're a controller), and ask about our history beginning with Ronald Reagan.
Lol doesn’t waste his time but still wastes his time arguing over some dumb BS

LOL. Pot calling the kettle black.
I never said I didn’t want to waste my time. You did. It’s entertaining that you argue over a proposal that may not even happen. Furthermore that you blame a group of people for it and call your fellow controllers fucken idiots over it

I never said I didn’t want to waste my time. You did. It’s entertaining that you argue over a proposal that may not even happen. Furthermore that you blame a group of people for it and call your fellow controllers fucken idiots over it
There is a specific group to blame. If you follow them knowing that it will lead to your own and fellow coworkers harm, then you're an idiot. If you vote for them and don't know because you didn't take the time to research the situation, you're an idiot. While controllers tend to be pretty smart, there are idiots among us.

L
There is a specific group to blame. If you follow them knowing that it will lead to your own and fellow coworkers harm, then you're an idiot. If you vote for them and don't know because you didn't take the time to research the situation, you're an idiot. While controllers tend to be pretty smart, there are idiots among us.
Lol... yea ok

So he should have to pay taxes again on things he’s already been taxed on? I don’t understand why that’s an argument
You pay federal taxes to fund federal programs and state taxes to fund your states programs. They're two separate bills that come from your income. You don't get to pay less for one bill because the other is expensive.

You pay federal taxes to fund federal programs and state taxes to fund your states programs. They're two separate bills that come from your income. You don't get to pay less for one bill because the other is expensive.

I promise I pay more in federal taxes then you do even before I couldn’t write off all my state taxes.

To get this back on topic... I think he just walked back from this proposal in the speech he’s giving now. He’s “going to study it this weekend” I think we’re the words.

It would be very interesting to see what the repercussions of not going through with the 1.9% pay increase would be. I'm newer to the agency so I haven't been around to see what happens when we don't get the raise. Is this a common thing? Seems like the drama would happen every year but eventually they would have in and give us the raise anyway.

Back
Top Bottom