Pay vs Inflation Calculator

twn, was 9/11 an inside job? Are contrails a government project to control the population? Is the Earth really flat? How much gold do you have stockpiled?

I'm whoever you want me to be. World class athletes collapsing on the field dead after taking the vaccine is not a coincidence. Normal people just randomly dying a few days after getting the vaccine is not a coincidence. Project Warpspeed and Big Pharma not being liable for their vaccines is not a coincidence.
Sudden cardiac arrests are nothing new. The numbers have not gone up. Over 350k die from it annually and that number hasn’t changed for a long time. There was no increase due to the vaccine.

Sudden cardiac arrests are nothing new. The numbers have not gone up. Over 350k die from it annually and that number hasn’t changed for a long time. There was no increase due to the vaccine.

“A recent study found that heart attacks in people ages 25 to 44 increased by 30% compared to the expected number over the first two years of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

“By the second year of the pandemic, the “observed” compared to “predicted” rates of heart attack death had increased by 29.9% for adults ages 25-44, by 19.6% for adults ages 45-64, and by 13.7% for adults age 65 and older.“

“There are several potential explanations for the rapid rise in cardiac deaths in patients with COVID-19, yet still many unanswered questions,” said Yeo

“A recent study found that heart attacks in people ages 25 to 44 increased by 30% compared to the expected number over the first two years of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

“By the second year of the pandemic, the “observed” compared to “predicted” rates of heart attack death had increased by 29.9% for adults ages 25-44, by 19.6% for adults ages 45-64, and by 13.7% for adults age 65 and older.“

“There are several potential explanations for the rapid rise in cardiac deaths in patients with COVID-19, yet still many unanswered questions,” said Yeo
Did you ever consider the people that got Covid?

But you were implying it was from the vaccine instead of the obvious solution of people getting Covid
I implied nothing. I posted two links with quotes from those links showing the significant rise of cardiac arrests over the past two years.

I posted factually accurate information and nothing else.

It’s going to the new football stadium even though the current one is only 23 years old.

Let me just say I’m fucking thrilled this became a thread about COVID. I wish every thread would.
Don't remind me... I'd have taken it for the Transportation System that I voted for in 17' but nah man, we "have a better plan" that no one has seen and the face of the plan had to cheat on her husband with her bodyguard in a cemetery.

I implied nothing. I posted two links with quotes from those links showing the significant rise of cardiac arrests over the past two years.

I posted factually accurate information and nothing else.
🔎
In Germany there is nothing to see, other than the fact that they're not getting enough boosters, leading to wicked bad excess mortality.

The economy as a whole is a little wobbly given the attempt to shift for a unipolar world. It's always nice to have practical skills in one's back pocket.

Attachments

• 20230601_184306.png
    20230601_184306.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 16
Don't remind me... I'd have taken it for the Transportation System that I voted for in 17' but nah man, we "have a better plan" that no one has seen and the face of the plan had to cheat on her husband with her bodyguard in a cemetery.
Hey man public transportation is for commies think of giving your tax dollars to a billionaire to make more money instead. Lick the boot wagie it’s good for you

Back
Top Bottom