PC builds

Maybe. Back in the day early adopters would pay more like on iPhone 1.
So why not say the issue is that there isn’t enough of them to begin with? There wouldn’t be an early adopter problem if there weren’t only a select few available.

So why not say the issue is that there isn’t enough of them to begin with? There wouldn’t be an early adopter problem if there weren’t only a select few available.
It’s a complex problem. But clearly they are worth more than they are being sold for. There’s always going to be retail arbitrage in these scenarios. Same thing happens when a pallet of bike golf cleats gets dropped at Burlington coat factory

It’s a complex problem. But clearly they are worth more than they are being sold for. There’s always going to be retail arbitrage in these scenarios. Same thing happens when a pallet of bike golf cleats gets dropped at Burlington coat factory
True. I was honestly surprised at what they priced them at. I’m thinking it is trying to cut at the AMD “best value” GPU play and grab even more of the market

Physical releases would be good. But that’s kinda bad during a pandemic. Let the crazies camp out.

Apple does ore orders really well. Tell you when you can expect it. I think if people had a good estimated delivery date they’d be ok with that and just order it and wait.

just go buy one now so you can enjoy it before you go back to training : )
With what extra money lol.

Physical releases would be good. But that’s kinda bad during a pandemic. Let the crazies camp out.

Apple does ore orders really well. Tell you when you can expect it. I think if people had a good estimated delivery date they’d be ok with that and just order it and wait.
That would be a solution I’d gladly take part in. It makes sense.

Currently running a I7-7700k @4.2 GHz, 16 gigs ram, and 1070 TI, SSD boot drive with a 1 TB HDD and a 2TB plex server and dual screens. A little overboard for zoom classes but its nice to be able to game and listen or watch a movie at the same time as the same power point for the 100th time.

Currently running a I7-7700k @4.2 GHz, 16 gigs ram, and 1070 TI, SSD boot drive with a 1 TB HDD and a 2TB plex server and dual screens. A little overboard for zoom classes but its nice to be able to game and listen or watch redtube at the same time as the same power point for the 100th time.
Ftfy

Currently running a I7-7700k @4.2 GHz, 16 gigs ram, and 1070 TI, SSD boot drive with a 1 TB HDD and a 2TB plex server and dual screens. A little overboard for zoom classes but its nice to be able to game and listen or watch a movie at the same time as the same power point for the 100th time.
That 7700k a 1154 socket? I need to upgrade my 6700k

This is the biggest mismatch in history
That GPU is a disgrace for me currently, the whole system is rebuilt for a 3080/3090...yet good luck getting one.

Intel i7-10700k
Corsair RM750x PSU
2 TB SSD
48 GB Ram
X53 Liquid Cooler
Z490 Aorus Ultra MOBO
and a 1050 ti GPU

That 7700k a 1154 socket? I need to upgrade my 6700k
I'd like to upgrade my 6700k before too long also. I have put weeks of time into OC tuning and can only get 4.3 on a good motherboard. It's getting long in the tooth for certain tasks. I want my pc to have a 6c/12t CPU like my mac pro :cool:

Back
Top Bottom