Pool 1 CTI Grad (w/LoR) -- Still no TOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkseid786

Greetings all, congrats on those who received their TOLs! I was referred on December 17th, 2018 after passing the ATSA, in Pool 1 (CTI Grad here with a Letter of Recommendation). Still waiting on my TOL. Is it only Pool 2 that is receiving TOL's? Can anyone clarify this for me? Should I maybe reach out to HR? Great thanks in advance.

Patience man, my application to academy time was a little over a year, which was relatively quick. There was a month long shutdown between your referral and now, HR has tons of catching up to do and at the current time I imagine their focus is getting people set up again for the academy, expect a backlog for a bit. Don't start worrying for at least another month.

Patience man, my application to academy time was a little over a year, which was relatively quick. There was a month long shutdown between your referral and now, HR has tons of catching up to do and at the current time I imagine their focus is getting people set up again for the academy, expect a backlog for a bit. Don't start worrying for at least another month.

I appreciate it man :) thanks for the positive vibes. Just was a little concerned because I heard Pool 2's getting their's and was worried mine got overlooked.

Greetings all, congrats on those who received their TOLs! I was referred on December 17th, 2018 after passing the ATSA, in Pool 1 (CTI Grad here with a Letter of Recommendation). Still waiting on my TOL. Is it only Pool 2 that is receiving TOL's? Can anyone clarify this for me? Should I maybe reach out to HR? Great thanks in advance.

First thing, the letter of recommendation means absolutely nothing. Referring just means you passed. Only the top however many they decide to pick scores will get a TOL.

You can use the search function and search for Pool 1, I just did, and see almost instantly that people in both pools have posted in the hiring bed thread that they received TOLs. Whether or not there will be more going out on that bid is just speculation at this point, nobody really knows. That conversation is also in the thread if you want to see what people are saying.

It's not a matter of being overlooked, it's a matter of your score on the ATSA not being as high as someone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom