Quitting prior to CPC

Louie212

Hey so this is the only thread I could really find my situation. I’m quitting the FAA in a week and going contract. I’m not CPC but I’m quitting due to family reasons. I have a CTO from prior experience and I got it three years ago. Is my only hope off the streets bid if I want to come back into the agency? If not, is there a certain amount of time I have to wait to go to a different facility? I know I don’t qualify for reinstatement but my rep believes I should still be able to wait a year and reapply for the experienced bid and get a new list of facilities.

Hey so this is the only thread I could really find my situation. I’m quitting the FAA in a week and going contract. I’m not CPC but I’m quitting due to family reasons. I have a CTO from prior experience and I got it three years ago. Is my only hope off the streets bid if I want to come back into the agency? If not, is there a certain amount of time I have to wait to go to a different facility? I know I don’t qualify for reinstatement but my rep believes I should still be able to wait a year and reapply for the experienced bid and get a new list of facilities.
Wait a year and then apply for a prior experience bid.

Additionally, you would qualify for prior experience bids from the CTO and 52 weeks of contract tower work you're going to get. Your rep is right

Life’s too short be stuck in Evansville. There’s black holes then there’s EVV. Next time do your research before going to a place though. A simple phone call to evv and even sugarcoated you’d know it blows.

Life’s too short be stuck in Evansville. There’s black holes then there’s EVV. Next time do your research before going to a place though. A simple phone call to evv and even sugarcoated you’d know it blows.
Holiday World makes it marginally better.

I’ll trade you locations. 😂

Just fake a marriage to hardship out. Plenty of precedence for that at EVV, the Fac Rep or other people on this forum might even have a template you can use.

Back
Top Bottom