NEST Received a NEST list and looking for advice!

Yooh

Lurker
The list is quite large and any advice/recommendations on where to go/NOT go would be greatly appreciated!!!

I’m not too picky on location and I’ve been basing most of my decisions on pass rates/cost of living so far. Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• 8028BA31-C90F-449F-AC50-EDE2B539F728.jpeg
    8028BA31-C90F-449F-AC50-EDE2B539F728.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,610

Acquired Taste

Forum Sage
The list is quite large and any advice/recommendations on where to go/NOT go would be greatly appreciated!!!

I’m not too picky on location and I’ve been basing most of my decisions on pass rates/cost of living so far. Thanks for your help!!
For me, I wouldn't go TMB or FXE, especially if you are considering cost of living. Just picking based off my personal perception and biases, I think PNS is probably your best bet. It's still Florida, 100% success rate, low training time, and the panhandle is generally going to be more affordable than SoFlo

ATC_av8er

Trusted Contributor
Don't go to STT unless you feel like paying 30% more for goods than the mainland. Spent a year and a half there.

BJC was fun in my 5 years there. Got upgraded to a 7 few years ago and they get CIP. Good mix of traffic. DM me if you have any questions about either.

Dousand24

Trusted Contributor

FXE

TermLimits

Okayest Controller
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
FAA
Facility
Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center
CAK is running at nearly a 100% pass rate. Last 8 trainees made it on mins or close to mins. Lvl 4 tower only with 90% of the work being done by CLE. High staffing and possibly an easy revolving door.

Top Bottom