remember me?

my brain says lock the thread but my heart says let it ride
GIF by Giphy QA

back in July this year a post was made expressing my gross disappointment with not clearing security for faa hiring. It was met with hostility and ridicule led by one douche in particular. This was the post:

https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/you-can’t-be-fired-twice.5046/

just here to say I’m off to basic military training (Air Force) next month after which I will be attending tech school for—you guessed it; atc. I’ll probably cpc in a year. The downside is that having to continue moving around a lot means holding off the ultimate guitar setup. Also won’t get the lucrative pay for a few years until I get out. Of course it sort of balances out as I’ll be eligible for exclusive mortgage rates and a host of other veteran benefits. Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars the gi bill would save should I choose to train towards a multi engine rating. Every person who wished me ill will can kindly go to hell. Bye
Have fun

back in July this year a post was made expressing my gross disappointment with not clearing security for faa hiring. It was met with hostility and ridicule led by one douche in particular. This was the post:

just here to say I’m off to basic military training (Air Force) next month after which I will be attending tech school for—you guessed it; atc. I’ll probably cpc in a year. The downside is that having to continue moving around a lot means holding off the ultimate guitar setup. Also won’t get the lucrative pay for a few years until I get out. Of course it sort of balances out as I’ll be eligible for exclusive mortgage rates and a host of other veteran benefits. Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars the gi bill would save should I choose to train towards a multi engine rating. Every person who wished me ill will can kindly go to hell. Bye
I read thru the first post and oh boy.

1) I was in the USAF for 10 years and “CPC’d” at several facilities. Some take longer, some take zero time. Also, the USAF will never know what CPC means, so don’t use it.
2) I can’t wait until you get forced to your first facility and it’s something like Minot AFB, ND. I can only imagine the mouthing that your schoolhouse NCO will receive from you. The outcome should be amazing. However, with how soft the military has gotten since I joined back in 2007 and since I got out in 2017, I’m sure you’ll be given a stuffed teddy and a Caprisun to calm you down.
3) You’re an entitled human with a piss-poor attitude that will get you nowhere. The characteristics you display are narcissism to a T and I really pity you. I do. You’re one of the people that need nightly prayers.
4) I hope you certify wherever you go, but I hope it’s a struggle. I really do. I hope you encounter the EDIT (experiencing difficult in training) program—the USAF’s version of a TRB — and realize that you aren’t that good or worthy of anything ATC.
5) Probably gonna get banned for this one or the the thread will close, but fuck you. Seriously, fuck you for your shit attitude.

This is that dude you see ubiquitously slinking around Lackland w the crazy eyes and Ill fitting uniform.

"Who's that weird super albino dude w the jacked up teeth & british accent?" I heard he went crazy and is awaiting mental evaluations and general discharge. They say he's been on that status for like 20 months. They have him washing dishes at the Chow hall. The hot Mexican chick in my sister flight says he winks at all of them And it's creepy AF. "Whoa. At church on Sunday I met a dude who knows him & said he thinks he's an air traffic controller, and he calls traffic on all the cars on base, LOL!".

Just remember for whenever u go postal, I was nice to you in that first thread but it went totally unrequited. Sorry about the Queen.

724382hcb06t46.jpg

This guy is a supervisor's nightmare. Not because he's difficult to deal with, but because the entire workforce will shit on him. There will have to be talks with some controllers about not ridiculing/shaming/hazing the new guy; probably some sensitivity training and/or training team changes. He'll likely accuse everyone that trains him, even the ones that actually try to help, of being out to get him; some will be. There will be a litany of paperwork accompanying this success story.

A word of advice. Keep your mouth shut, fly under the radar as much as possible, and take input from your trainers. If you stumble or struggle, you'll need good people in your corner to help. Maybe, use this as an example of how NOT to achieve that. Please tune in next September and update us all on your progress/success. If we don't hear from you we'll assume why. Good luck. You'll need it. TTFN.

II

Back
Top Bottom