remember me?

welcome

empathy is for watching theatre
You got rejected by the FAA because you had multiple complains from different people at different jobs? Now you wanna join the Air Force? Bro, good luck.

The worse part is you can’t even see your own faults, which makes you even more of a narcissist. Glad you weren’t one of the “lucky” ones to fall through the FAAs cracks. You wouldn’t have made it far in the FAA anyways with that attitude and verbal alterations. Sucks for the USAF.

I can’t wait to see another “remember me” 6 months from now gloating how the military isn’t for you, how their values don’t match yours, complaining/whining about how it, how you blame others for your own mistakes, how you can’t control your anger, and how you’re right back where you left off doing odd jobs…. But this time with a dishonorable discharge having even a harder time finding a career. Either that, or you’ll be reclassed to a USAF Cook.

I can’t wait to see another “remember me” 6 months from now gloating how the military isn’t for you, how their values don’t match yours, complaining/whining about how it, how you blame others for your own mistakes, how you can’t control your anger, and how you’re right back where you left off doing odd jobs…. But this time with a dishonorable discharge having even a harder time finding a career. Either that, or you’ll be reclassed to a USAF Cook.
I came here to say I cant wait until he gets stuck at a location that doesn't offer a CTO or due to his low rank is forced to wash dishes at the DFAC for a chunk of his career and never gets a chance to qualify. The next post will be one of the "I passed my CTO test but never qualified, how do I get in on a prior experience bid?"

Lol! Wow, good luck dealing with life having that attitude and massive chip on your shoulder... going to go real well for yea. ASH/SAVI training will probably have you as an example of who to look out for one day.
Lol I literally thought the same thing about ASH/SAVI when I read the “remember me?” Title 😂 come on guys, we are trained for this!!

Most of what you said is true, but they will CPC at their first facility if they base BMT and Tech School and can get through training. You aren't deployable until you get fully certified.
Not for TSN/OSN duty

On behalf of everyone in this thread, I hope you get an article 15 (NJP), wash out and lose a stripe, douche

back in July this year a post was made expressing my gross disappointment with not clearing security for faa hiring. It was met with hostility and ridicule led by one douche in particular. This was the post:

https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/you-can’t-be-fired-twice.5046/

just here to say I’m off to basic military training (Air Force) next month after which I will be attending tech school for—you guessed it; atc. I’ll probably cpc in a year. The downside is that having to continue moving around a lot means holding off the ultimate guitar setup. Also won’t get the lucrative pay for a few years until I get out. Of course it sort of balances out as I’ll be eligible for exclusive mortgage rates and a host of other veteran benefits. Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars the gi bill would save should I choose to train towards a multi engine rating. Every person who wished me ill will can kindly go to

back in July this year a post was made expressing my gross disappointment with not clearing security for faa hiring. It was met with hostility and ridicule led by one douche in particular. This was the post:

https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/you-can’t-be-fired-twice.5046/

just here to say I’m off to basic military training (Air Force) next month after which I will be attending tech school for—you guessed it; atc. I’ll probably cpc in a year. The downside is that having to continue moving around a lot means holding off the ultimate guitar setup. Also won’t get the lucrative pay for a few years until I get out. Of course it sort of balances out as I’ll be eligible for exclusive mortgage rates and a host of other veteran benefits. Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars the gi bill would save should I choose to train towards a multi engine rating. Every person who wished me ill will can kindly go to hell. Bye
Not sure why this was in ny similar threads but you cpc yet or what? I have to know.

You’re prime BOPS material. Just think, after 20 years, your child support payments will have ended and you can finally retire into a cushy civilian job pushing NOTAMS and doing five airfield inspections a day, courtesy of that 19 year old kid telling you what to do from the tower.

Most of what you said is true, but they will CPC at their first facility if they base BMT and Tech School and can get through training. You aren't deployable until you get fully certified.
You are still deployable for TCN/OCN duty as an air traffic trainee in the Air Force.

Back
Top Bottom